Hi fiverr experts, I am new to fiverr give me tips and trics, thank you

kamran_econo

13 minutes ago, daboshirerani said:

stay active

8 minutes ago, mdashik24 said:

. Stay active on fiverr a

WRONG! Staying active or being online does not help you at all. This myth is spread by sellers who lack knowledge about how Fiverr works.

Check what a Fiverr Staff member posted on September 25, 2023.

image.png.e27be2948b3906e08c940cda147a4265.png

• Like 4
  • Congrats! 1

22 hours ago, kamran_econo said:

I am new to fiverr give me tips and trics, how to grow and improve gigs, thank you for everyone who take minutes to guide me, and fiverr team

There are no tricks to being successful on Fiverr; staying active for hours, as suggested by many users above who have few, if any, sales is not the answer either. This is advice given by users who do not understand how Fiverr works.

However, I took time to look at your profile and only gig. I have three recommendations to make. 

1. Tell the truth about your English proficiency; you are not fluent. When buyers contact you, they will soon discover this and wonder what else you are lying about. 

2.  Your profile description should be your introduction to your prospective clients. Yours is merely a list of your qualifications.

3.  Your gig description should be a description of the services you will provide to your clients and how you will do that. Yours is, again, merely a list of your qualifications. Plus, from reading your gig description and gig thumbnail, I do not know what your services include. 

• Like 6

There are no secrets to success, but here are a few recommendations that, if followed, will result in great results and lead to success.

If you think setting up a Fiverr gig is straightforward, but if you’re aiming for success, there's more to it. Think of your gig as a shop in a shopping mall. To attract customers, your shop has to not only stand out but also showcase unique offerings.

Here’s a step-by-step guide based on my experience.

1. Research First: Never dive in without preparation. It's essential to conduct proper research before setting up your gig. Whether it takes you two days or four, ensure that every decision you make is informed and intentional.
  2. Gig Title: 
    1. Inspiration vs. Imitation: Never clone other sellers' titles. Sure, get inspired, and see how they place their keywords, observe how they're emphasizing keywords.
    2. Balance Keywords: Avoid making your title sound robotic with keyword stuffing. It should flow naturally. For instance, "I will design a perfect and timeless logo for your business" is way more appealing than "I will design a timeless business logo and modern minimalist logo design".
  3. Keywords and Tags:
    1. Unique Tags: Rely on Fiverr's search suggestions, not top seller's tags. Find low-competition keywords relevant to your service.
    2. Documentation: Maintain an Excel sheet to track promising keywords with fewer competitors. You can use this Excel sheet later to write the description.
  4. Pricing & Offerings:
    1. Competitive Analysis: Survey the competition. Ensure your offerings align with the market standards, if not better.
    2. Clear, Layman's Terms: Always present your services in simple, accessible language.
  5. Gig Extras:
    1. Innovate: Go beyond the usual "fast delivery" or "additional revisions". Think of what the client might need post-completion of the main service and provide that as an extra. This increases your revenue potential and enhances client satisfaction.
    2. Honesty: While it’s great to provide added services, never over-promise. Always remember: honesty and transparency come first.
  6. Description:
    1. Originality: A common misconception is that copying the description of a top seller will boost rankings. These sellers might rank due to consistent positive feedback, not their descriptions.
    2. Avoid Dependence on AI: Understand how prompts work before using tools like ChatGPT for generating descriptions. The quality of output depends on the quality of input.
    3. Be Relevant: Keep it client-centric. Introduce yourself briefly, highlight "Why hire us?" and detail your services. Ensure keywords blend seamlessly into the content, sounding natural and not forced.
  7. FAQs:
    1. Clear Doubts: Anticipate potential buyer questions and answer them in detail. Step into their shoes and address all possible concerns.
  8. Requirements Section:
    1. Thoroughness: List down all you need from the buyer. Be comprehensive, so you don’t have to disturb and ask for more information.
  9. Gig Image:
    1. Originality: Using copied images or even slightly tweaked ones is a big no. Not only can the Fiverr algorithm catch it, but you're also risking copyright infringement.
    2. Copyrighted Material: Many online images are copyrighted. To stay clear of potential issues, always use stock or licensed content. Remember, any shortcuts here can set you back enormously in the future.

While this guide covers many critical points, there's always more to learn.

• Like 3

Optimize Your Gig Titles and Descriptions: Use clear and concise titles and descriptions that highlight your services and skills.

Set Competitive Pricing: Price your services competitively within your skill level and market.

Create High-Quality Gig Images: Use eye-catching images that represent your services professionally.

Offer Packages: Provide multiple service packages to cater to different client needs and budgets.

Use Relevant Keywords: Incorporate relevant keywords in your gig titles and descriptions for better search visibility.

Provide Outstanding Customer Service: Be responsive, polite, and attentive to client needs and inquiries.

Deliver on Time: Always meet or exceed your delivery deadlines to build trust with clients.

Maintain High-Quality Work: Consistently provide high-quality work to earn positive reviews and repeat business.

Promote Your Gigs: Share your Fiverr gigs on social media and other platforms to increase visibility.

Offer Extras: Provide additional services or "extras" to upsell clients and increase your earnings.

Learn and Adapt: Stay updated with industry trends and continuously improve your skills.

Be Patient: Success on Fiverr may take time; be persistent and stay committed to growing your freelance business.

• Like 3