$500 Orders directely canclled and full refund to this jurk after completed 6 days ago with two good reviews. And now my account is in restriction.

nickxdxx

Question

Hey, just let you know, on Fiverr, instead like Upwork, take 20% charge instead 10% on Upwork for service fee.

And not even that, after two total $500 orders compeleted and this "creature" gave two good reviews, the orders are completed 6 days ago, and now be one side cancelled because the buyer sent the cancellation to the whatever center it is, and now refund the money to this American dush in one day without negotiation. And now my account is in resitriction.

What a fun experience working on Fiverr instead Upwork!!!!!

Edited by nickxdxx
  • Like 9
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 6

4 answers to this question

23 hours ago, nickxdxx said:

Hey, just let you know, on Fiverr, instead like Upwork, take 20% charge instead 10% on Upwork for service fee.

And not even that, after two total $500 orders compeleted and this "creature" gave two good reviews, the orders are completed 6 days ago, and now be one side cancelled because the buyer sent the cancellation to the whatever center it is, and now refund the money to this American dush in one day without negotiation. And now my account is in resitriction.

What a fun experience working on Fiverr instead Upwork!!!!!

It seems to me that your client has done a charge back with his bank,you should write to support and request compensation on this,I hope you solve !

• Like 7