Can I Create 2 Fiverr Account on Different Device with same Wifi?

ekram_hossen48

Question

Hi, I have 2 laptops and I have one Fiverr account but now I want to create a new Fiverr account with my brother's name on my other Laptop but the Wi-Fi line will be the same.
So, please experience personal advice me Is it possible to use 2 Fiverr accounts on 2 different laptops but same Wi-Fi line. And also fiverr account names will be different from each other.

Thank You
Ekram Hossen
SEO Expert

• Like 2
  • Up 4

3 answers to this question

17 minutes ago, ekram_hossen48 said:

Hi, I have 2 laptops and I have one Fiverr account but now I want to create a new Fiverr account with my brother's name on my other Laptop but the Wi-Fi line will be the same.
So, please experience personal advice me Is it possible to use 2 Fiverr accounts on 2 different laptops but same Wi-Fi line. And also fiverr account names will be different from each other.

Thank You
Ekram Hossen
SEO Expert

Have you read TOS? 

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, ekram_hossen48 said:

So you are trying to cheat the Fiverr system by using your brother's name to set up a second account on Fiverr? 

5 minutes ago, abdullahalsinha said:

Yes !! You can but If you are seller then You should create 2 account different category

How nice, another person willing to break Fiverr's TOS. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Seller's can already sell gigs in different categories. ⬇️

5 minutes ago, abdullahalsinha said:

You should create 2 account different category

Edited by vickiespencer
  • Like 4