How can I get an order?

maiariful42

56 minutes ago, maiariful42 said:

I'm a New seller. please share your knowledge. 

Please let me know what is missing from my gig. 

https://www.fiverr.com/s/rl8qVK

https://www.fiverr.com/s/2oqwGk

https://www.fiverr.com/s/WlKjEQ

https://www.fiverr.com/s/w4yBbD

Read the following topic first. Ignore content on Buyer Request as it's no more on Fiverr.

• Like 18

• 2 weeks later...

(This is my own routine, if you have any suggestions, I'd be happy to take them.)

6:00 AM: Wake up, take 1 glass of water and dates and go for morning walk.

7:00 AM - 8:00 AM: After morning walk, take shower, take some rest and finish breakfast.

8:00 am - 9:00 am: Favorite work like watering plants, feeding aquarium, feeding birds. and preparing for work.

9:00 am – 1 pm: First work session.

1 am: Lunch and some rest and sleep.

4 pm – 5 pm: Second work session.

5 pm - 9 pm: Going out, hanging out with friends, roaming, etc.

9:00 - 10:00 p.m.: Stories, spending time with family, and dinner.

10 am - 12 pm: Personal time, working on some skill every day, learning, watching movies or series.

12 pm - 2 pm: 3rd work session.

2: Go to bed.

(B: Note: Sleeping time is not always the same because, if there is no work, I fall asleep early. Since I have a team and work remotely for the company, it is not so difficult to follow this routine. )

• Like 13
  • Confused 1

• 3 weeks later...

There are many things we have to follow in client communication. Some of these points are important to me and help convert clients into sales 

1. Focus on listening to the client
  2. Always try to answer quickly
  3. The ability to solve problems should be increased
  4. What other points do you think are important? 
Edited by maiariful42
  • Like 18

There is another important point is that you should have a plan and then share it with the client on how to solve the problem or help the client based on your relevant experience. This will help you to be super special to others, and as a result, will get more jobs from potential clients!

• Like 13

• 2 weeks later...

You simply need to create unique gigs to get ranking.

A unique gig does not mean that just because you create a gig with a unique title, description, and image will make your gig unique.

A unique gig means that if you create a gig on that keyword, no one else is offering that service on Fiver.

And for this, you need to find low-competition gig keywords and get your gig ranking.

Low competitive keywords are taken out, but if the buyer does not have a demand for it, then that keyword has no value.

So the first formula is

Low Competition+High Demand = Unique GIg For Top Ranking

Finding unique gigs by researching low-competitive keywords and high-demand gigs is the real game.

What is the demand now?

Demand is the demand of the customer, for example, if you want to sell helicopter fans in the village you visit, how do you think people will buy helicopter fans from you?

On the other hand, if you have rickshaws plying in your village and if you sell rickshaw wheel bearings then you can sell easily.

This is how demand should be understood according to the market.

• Like 8

• 2 weeks later...

Just as you can get a job right away by creating a gig in fiber, the chances of not getting the job are very high if you don't create it right.

Now you can tell how to understand which is the right direction.

To understand whether you are right or wrong, you may have to take the help of others or take other's right methods in yourself and then follow or follow their methods by which you will understand whether you are right or wrong.

How to follow someone else?

The real thing to follow on Fiver is who is getting the most orders and who is earning the most.

So if you follow this consideration then you have to find a guy who has a higher income and who has more orders and start research with him.

Now talking about which one of the sellers to target and research?

Of course not

First of all, you need to note some things and know about yourself.

1) What do you work on? Web design, Facebook ads, video editing, or anything.

2) Do you have ready samples of the work you do?

3) If you can, find out who exactly could benefit from your work the most. For example, if you work with PowerPoint presentations, then your work can be useful for motivational speakers, professors, and writers. So find out who exactly suits your job. Your service may be useful to everyone in the world but not everyone in the world may think that your service will be useful.

How should the recharge be initiated?

If you have the above three things covered, then start researching fiber optic salesman gigs.

First, select the exact job gig keyword you are working on.

Now you may wonder what kind of gig keyboard to choose.

Different jobs have different keywords so I can't talk about any keywords specifically.

You just need to understand what a buyer can type into Fiber to find you.

Now if you don't know who has the most demand for your work then you might not realize this because you don't know who can type and search for what in demand.

Many people may think that the search rules can be the same as the Google search engine, but actually it is completely wrong.

Let's say any ministry is the Ministry of Food, people can go to the Ministry of Food for business or to collect various information about food.

But in the market where people do not gather information, people directly buy the product.

There is also a difference between Fiber Marketplace and Google Search, so you need to understand what people can type and search on Fiber Marketplace to find you.

Second, after searching, click on the dropdown filter (Sort by) on the right-hand side.

Then click on the “Bestselling” option then check who is in the first row as well as check the second third row.

Open the gigs of those who have more reviews.

Then see who has the highest number of running orders on their gigs and copy their links to a note.

Third: Comment and list what features these guys have and then compare.

Compare and find out what gigs have and what gigs don't.

Then from the comparison of their features make a good feature that will serve the buyer through you.

Then create gig descriptions and images based on these features.

Fourth is your price, now by averaging the price of all the other sellers you have to set a price that is a little lower than others, and if your feature is more than theirs then your chances of getting the job increase.

The gig price is a big deal that many of us don't notice.

So you must create a competitive feature and offer competitive volume prices where the client will be impressed and he will find the price reasonable.

Many people may think about putting 5 or 10 dollars again. In fact, these price numbers are now at a very low level in fiber, so if you publish a 5-dollar gig with a 50-dollar gig, the value of the gig will decrease a lot to a client.

So create a gift that's consistent in that the client will message or order from you.

To put it bluntly, Microsoft was created from Mac. To put it more simply, Microsoft copied and pasted everything from the Mac and provided a better Fizzer than the Mac.

Although Bill Gates, the owner of Microsoft, has heard a lot from Steve Jobs because of this copy-paste, at the end of the day, Bill Gates was the first on the rich list for many years.

So if you can be inspired by another person like Bill Gates and manage yourself by adopting or following his approach, then maybe you can't be like him, but you will see some appearance of success.

I am not saying to copy to another boy because your account may be disabled due to copying.

Follow the gigs of other sellers and create better gigs than them only then you can get good work.

Hopefully, this next one will help you a lot before starting freelancing. If you haven't read the previous episodes, then read the episodes. I hope those who are brand new will not have any difficulty in getting work.

• Like 9

19 minutes ago, maiariful42 said:

To put it bluntly, Microsoft was created from Mac. To put it more simply, Microsoft copied and pasted everything from the Mac and provided a better Fizzer than the Mac.

Although Bill Gates, the owner of Microsoft, has heard a lot from Steve Jobs because of this copy-paste, at the end of the day, Bill Gates was the first on the rich list for many years.

Firstly, it's Fiverr, not Fiber.

Secondly, you only have three reviews on your profile.

Thirdly, you haven't had a successful career on Fiverr, so advising others might not be suitable.

Lastly, you might be in the wrong field. Consider creating motivational videos. When you've only received three reviews in the last six months, teaching others in such detail might not be appropriate. just appreciate them to use their skills to get orders. what Mac and Microsoft. Bill Gates and Steve 😁 

• Like 7

• 1 month later...

If you edit, the rank of the gig will go!!!!

This is a fear that operates among freelancers all the time.
And because of this fear fiver sellers stay in gig down state for 2/3 months.
Sometimes this downtime is more than 1 year.
But not after that. The gig cannot be edited.
Because the gig will be down.
I say hey bro, you are not getting any new client messages month after month, your impressions, and clicks are not at all.
So what can be more down!!!
I'm not saying to edit your order-getting-running gig.
If you have a review for a gig but are not getting new client messages, edit that gig according to the process
Then you no longer have to sit in the curse of rank down.
For some reason the rank is down and what needs to be edited in the profile to get the rank up?

Comment by writing "Edit Gig" to know that.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, maiariful42 said:

The gig cannot be edited.
Because the gig will be down.

I edit my gigs quite often, depending on what price changes, images or stuff I want to modify. Don't edit your gig daily or hourly.. but once in a while is fine. I never had issues with that.

• Like 9