Fiverr super slow at the moment

benvanlooy

Yes, I can’t open gig orders up or send messages or anything. I’m reading all over for updates but not seen anything from Fiverr on FB or Twitter.

This will give me such a headache if buyers get on first, it is cutting in to our order times and it’s us that will have to deal with the cancellations and bad reviews.

Not sure but it looks like fiverr is moving from using cloudflares awful services to cloudfront. Guessing the downtime is due to the move.

I any case im just guessing based on observation.

(if my guess is right then everyone will need to clear their browser cache)

edit:

Seems like loads of members (mostly in europe) are getting routed to a bad cdn (issue is with cloudfront). Atm what you can do is simple click the refresh button thats an x while site attempts to load, this way the site will load, you just won’t see the files from cloudfront. But at least you will be able to inform your buyers there will be a delay due to a problem with fiverr site

The problem still exists for allot of people. As the issue seems to be taking a long time to fix here is a working solution for firefox and chrome users.

If your using firefox you can get the noscript extension, then on fiverr allow all other javascripts except cloudfront script (cant put fill script name due to forum rules) . If your using chrome get the “script blocker for chrome” add-on and blacklist the cloudfront script and allow all other javascripts. This will take care of the loading issues until fiverr comes up with a permanent fix

Archived