I don't mean to be rude, but Fiverr's algorithms have gone too far...

anaraliyev

Hi there,

I have really been disappointed with Fiverr alghortims lately. Because of one cancelled order my weekly clicks dropped from ~100 to 10, and impressions from ~4k-5K to less than 900. I received last message from new client 1 week ago. Well, our stats drop when we got a cancelled order, okay I understand, but what about my past 286 successfully completed orders, 219 reviews, 213 out of them 5 stars, 5 out of them higher than 4.5 (one is 4), and 1 is 2.3? Why should we struggle in that way just because of one order?

It is like when you instantly become a bad person when you didn't help someone one time, despite before you helped 100 times.

Alright, there are also new members joining Fiverr every day, they should also be promoted, but it doesn't mean that old guys on Fiverr should eat air waiting when algorithms decide to move our gigs upper in search results. I think Fiverr has to review their policy regarding alghoritms... 

I have been freelancing here since 2018, and here are my stats for the last week, funny.. (4 orders are all from 2 returning buyers)

27.09.2023.png

Edited by anaraliyev
  • Like 13
  • Sad 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/28/2023 at 12:10 AM, anaraliyev said:

Hi there,

I have really been disappointed with Fiverr alghortims lately. Because of one cancelled order my weekly clicks dropped from ~100 to 10, and impressions from ~4k-5K to less than 900. I received last message from new client 1 week ago. Well, our stats drop when we got a cancelled order, okay I understand, but what about my past 286 successfully completed orders, 219 reviews, 213 out of them 5 stars, 5 out of them higher than 4.5 (one is 4), and 1 is 2.3? Why should we struggle in that way just because of one order?

It is like when you instantly become a bad person when you didn't help someone one time, despite before you helped 100 times.

Alright, there are also new members joining Fiverr every day, they should also be promoted, but it doesn't mean that old guys on Fiverr should eat air waiting when algorithms decide to move our gigs upper in search results. I think Fiverr has to review their policy regarding alghoritms... 

I have been freelancing here since 2018, and here are my stats for the last week, funny.. (4 orders are all from 2 returning buyers)

27.09.2023.png

Fiverr should update they're algorithm and as well as giving facility of Fiverr seller also not only Buyer.

• Like 10