New Seller on Fiverr, and this client is asking for extra files

vanesita_6

As a new seller on fiverr i’m not allowed to have the extra gigs, so, this client is asking me for the EPS file and i only include the PNG file in high resolution in my gig, so what should i do? should i ask him to make another order that covers another 5 dollars for the eps file? is that allowed? to have a multiples orders from the same buyer been a new seller?

And also this guy is asking me to send the eps files to his mail, i know that’s not allowed so i want to know what can i do with it and don’t lose the client.

Tnx!

If your gig states that you only include the PNG file, then you are under no obligation to send the work in any other format. If you are willing to work with him on it, then I echo writeitnow’s sentiment and say have him order another gig for it. Make it clear that you can ONLY send it through Fiverr. You don’t want your account shut down for violating the Terms of Use.

And yes, you can have multiple orders from the same buyer. That’s really all you can do until you get levels. 😉

Guest lizbarousse

Yes, i think you can ask him to place another order, because you are not offering that and is an extrathing, then he has to place an extra order 🙂

Like @goodgift said, if you state in the gig description that you include a PNG file, then you have every right to ask for a 2nd order for the new file. However, if it’s not a big deal to send a 2nd file, then you can score some points and send it. If you do that I would recommend letting the buyer know that you’re doing that as a one time courtesy. That would, hopefully, lead to a great review and will help you grow your fiverr business.

Archived