How to get my first client quickly?

besthamza

Hey friends,

Hope you are all fine. Can someone please help with getting my first order done I have been trying to get a client since more than 6 months and hadn't succeeded yet. I will be willing to help in any matter of your if there is in return.

Kindly need experienced persons advice!

Thank you & Peace

Hamza

• Like 17
  • Confused 2

On 9/26/2023 at 2:36 PM, besthamza said:

I have been trying to get a client since more than 6 months and hadn't succeeded yet.

The answer lies in being able to answer the question, "What makes your gig more attractive to buyers than the gigs of the 9,078 people who got here before you? What can you do for a seller that they cannot get from someone already established?"

It's a question that comes up in every sales pitch, "Why should I buy from you?" 

• Like 18
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/27/2023 at 9:32 PM, newsmike said:

The answer lies in being able to answer the question, "What makes your gig more attractive to buyers than the gigs of the 9,078 people who got here before you? What can you do for a seller that they cannot get from someone already established?"

It's a question that comes up in every sales pitch, "Why should I buy from you?"

First of all, sorry for the late reply I was busy with my university presentations. And about that advice you have given me, Sure I will consider it when creating another gig and this time I will keep in mind to create a unique gig in order to attract the maximum number of clients. However, I'm not sure if more people are able to see my gig through search results, even though I'm using good keywords which most of the sellers are using on fiver. Can you guide me on that?

Screenshot (28).png

• Like 3