Need Advice: How to Deal With a Libelous Review and Work Sample Issue?

cormacoriordan

Question

Hello Fiverr Community,

I hope everyone is doing well. I find myself in a situation that has left me both frustrated and perplexed, and I'm seeking advice on how to best handle it.

I recently completed a project for a buyer, and not only did I deliver on all the agreed-upon terms, but I also provided additional work free of charge. Despite this, the buyer left a one-star review, falsely claiming that they did not receive anything from me.

The issue doesn't end there. What's even more concerning is that Fiverr has placed this buyer's review along with a work sample in my gallery. This becomes contradictory because the work sample clearly proves that I did, in fact, deliver the project.

I reached out to Fiverr support, and they advised that I would need the buyer's consent to remove the work sample from my gallery. I find this policy quite perplexing, especially since the work sample contradicts the buyer's false claim in the review. Also, it wasn't the buyer who placed the work sample in the gallery; it was automatically generated by Fiverr.

Has anyone else faced a similar situation? How did you handle it? Does anyone have advice on how I can escalate this to get a fair resolution?

Thank you for taking the time to read my post, and I appreciate any guidance you can provide.

Best regards,
Delphi Path

• Like 8

1 answer to this question