$5 Consultation V.S. Regular Pricing!

rezameri

Hey y'all - I'm new to Fiverr and just started my gig. Fiverr doesn't allow to provide a free consultation (clients have to pay a minimum of $5). I'm wondering, in a situation like this, would you advise doing a $5 consultation for 20 mins (instead of free)? Or should I just bite the bullet and not provide a free consultation and go with my normal pricing ($50/hr)? Not sure which one would convert better, so appreciate your feedback. Thank you! 

• Like 8
  • Confused 2

The truth is that you have to experiment yourself and see what works. Then adapt accordingly. We could say one thing or the other, but we don't offer such a service so.. it's anyone's guess really. I would suggest you experiment with both options and see what works for you.

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, rezameri said:

Hey y'all - I'm new to Fiverr and just started my gig. Fiverr doesn't allow to provide a free consultation (clients have to pay a minimum of $5). I'm wondering, in a situation like this, would you advise doing a $5 consultation for 20 mins (instead of free)? Or should I just bite the bullet and not provide a free consultation and go with my normal pricing ($50/hr)? Not sure which one would convert better, so appreciate your feedback. Thank you! 

Only thing I would suggest is never offer anything at $5. It seems like it is not valuable at that price, and it also draws the worst possible buyers to you.  Try $20.

• Like 8