Not In Search Result Gig

e1lusion

Question

11 answers to this question

7 hours ago, e1lusion said:

Hello now its abt 3 month my gigs didnt show up ... anyone faced the same issues ? (no need to telling me i should ask the support or improve your stat cuz i already did that several times ....)

May be because of your 4* review which you received 2 months ago, your gig has been pushed back in the search results or temporarily removed from the search results. Another possibility is that buyer might have given you a negative private review (even he has given you a positive review publicly). Your BSR might have been dropped too.

You don't have to contact Fiverr Support for this purpose. If you can improve your gig galleries then do it. Also, do research on Fiverr regarding your niche.

• Like 12
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

May be because of your 4* review which you received 2 months ago, your gig has been pushed back in the search results or temporarily removed from the search results. Another possibility is that buyer might have given you a negative private review (even he has given you a positive review publicly). Your BSR might have been dropped too.

You don't have to contact Fiverr Support for this purpose. If you can improve your gig galleries then do it. Also, do research on Fiverr regarding your niche.

Thanks for the reply could you elaborate  more about "improving Gig Gallerie" i mean this happened  with all my gigs not only this one specifically  and even if i make new ones with a different  niche the issue remain..:/

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, e1lusion said:

Thanks for the reply could you elaborate  more about "improving Gig Gallerie" i mean this happened  with all my gigs not only this one specifically  and even if i make new ones with a different  niche the issue remain..:/

This is what I said that improve your gig galleries means change the gig images in both of your gigs. They are not attractive enough to grab buyer's attention. For now, work on the current gigs and make them more stand out. For this purpose, do research on Fiverr first regarding your niche.

• Like 5

20 hours ago, michmikaia said:

Hi there. How about your impression and clicks?

Your last delivery was 2 months ago. It means that there is a drop in your performance and you do not even get any new requests (messages) for the last 3 months because the average response time does not show up on your profile

hi sorry for the late , anyway my impressions and clicks are literally 0 now nothing i dont understand abt this problem i mean there is many other sellers in the same niche with 0 order and their gigs still there ....

• Like 4

13 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

This is what I said that improve your gig galleries means change the gig images in both of your gigs. They are not attractive enough to grab buyer's attention. For now, work on the current gigs and make them more stand out. For this purpose, do research on Fiverr first regarding your niche.

well tbh with you i dont think that "improving my galleries" will help me since i noticed other old sellers with 0 order have their gig on the search bar i think im like shadow ban or something 

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, e1lusion said:

well tbh with you i dont think that "improving my galleries" will help me since i noticed other old sellers with 0 order have their gig on the search bar i think im like shadow ban or something 

Totally up to you. 🤷🏻‍♀️ I have guided you as much as I could. You really don't know how really Fiverr works.

• Like 2