I got 3 gig denials which means one warning and another warning for violating TOS

sarim_abbas

Hi, i got a warning recently for posting three gigs which were denied by fiverr team and i got a second warning for violating fiverr TOS for messaging people on fiverr, it also stated that if i get a 3rd warning i will be suspended.I wanted to ask that will these warnings finish or stay forever and if i get another warning now, will i get suspended forever?

Thankyou

• Like 14

19 minutes ago, sarim_abbas said:

stay forever and if i get another warning now, will i get suspended forever?

Warning cannot be removed. And if you are suspended due to 3rd warning, your Fiverr journey is over. 

Anyway, it's surprising that you have already got 2 warnings after joining Fiverr 2 months ago. If you want to stay here on Fiverr, I would suggest your to read Fiverr Terms of Service and follow the rules. 

• Like 15
  • Up 3

16 hours ago, michmikaia said:

Warning cannot be removed. And if you are suspended due to 3rd warning, your Fiverr journey is over. 

Anyway, it's surprising that you have already got 2 warnings after joining Fiverr 2 months ago. If you want to stay here on Fiverr, I would suggest your to read Fiverr Terms of Service and follow the rules. 

I got the first warning because of posting copyrighted logos which were by the way my own logos but i just didnt put any text there. The second warning i got for messaging other freelancers on fiverr and it all happened in a short span of 1 week which has made me now very concious about posting gigs and stuff. I saw a something in my profile saying that "days spent without warnings : 3" and i though maybe after 60 days the warnings would be removed

• Like 11

6 hours ago, sarim_abbas said:

The second warning i got for messaging other freelancers on fiverr 

Question is Why did you do it?

Warnings will be removed from the account/profile after 60 days but it will remain permanent in Fiverr's system. If you make another violation then your time on Fiverr will be over (forever).

Start reading it: https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service

Source: Fiverr

• Like 14

17 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

Question is Why did you do it?

Warnings will be removed from the account/profile after 60 days but it will remain permanent in Fiverr's system. If you make another violation then your time on Fiverr will be over (forever).

Start reading it: https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service

Source: Fiverr

Yeah i messaged them to ask them about my problem(i didnt know about fiverr forums by then) 

Well i guess i shouldnt get another warning because if i do then il be banished from fiverr. Forever

Isnt there anything i can do to remove those warnings forever from the system?

thankyou

• Like 10