Fiverr

mehebuba_mahbub

6 minutes ago, mehebuba_mahbub said:

I have been active on Fiverr for the last 1 year but til now no order.  I have been doing gig marketing on a regular basis for the last 1 year. Any suggestions for me?

1 year? But you have created your account in January 2023? Is it your 2nd account? 

Because of poor gig galleries, there will be less chances that you will get orders. So focus on improving it further.

If you're really a "SEO and SMM Expert" and have 2+ years of experience according to your personal description, then I am sorry to say that you are still lacking in this field. If you were really an Expert, then you should have used your expertise properly for yourself. Looks like that you are not ready yet because if you cannot do anything for yourself, then how will you work on buyer's project? How will you bring the positive results when you cannot do anything for yourself.

It would be better to start optimizing your gigs, do research on Fiverr regarding your niche. Also, read the following topic first so that you can have an idea about Fiverr that how it actually works:

P.S. Staying online/active all the time is useless as it does not help you with anything on Fiverr. 

• Like 6
  • Up 1

1 hour ago, mehebuba_mahbub said:

I have been active on Fiverr for the last 1 year but til now no order.  I have been doing gig marketing on a regular basis for the last 1 year. Any suggestions for me?

Possible reasons:

1. You are in a very competitive niche

2. Poor gig thumbnails.

• Like 2

Near about 1 year.  poor gig gallery can be a reason, but apart from this, I am trying my best. Maybe your suggestion was quite rude. I would like to know you I said I am not getting orders from Fiverr, Its does not  mean i am not expert on my works. Thank you for your warm response. 

If you think I have answered you rudely then you are totally wrong!! 

If you were really an expert then you should have been getting orders! I have said this earlier. Up to you if you cannot understand it or cannot bear any criticism (negative remarks). 🤷🏻‍♀️

I am gonna say it again: You are not an expert yet. If you are, then prove it by getting orders (using your expertise)! I have given you tips as well. 

• Like 2

I would like to know you I said I am not getting orders from Fiverr, Its does not  mean i am not expert on my works.

If you really are an expert in social media marketing, you should be able to successfully market your Fiverr business and get orders that way.

And if you're unable to successfully market your Fiverr gigs and get orders, how can you help any clients...or call yourself an expert?

• Like 4