pro_book_artist

Question

Hey you all!

I have a query that how many orders or positive reviews i needed to turn (21star) and 3.3 rating (total, 4.9,, 4.9,,,5 star)to 5 ?

I have got 27 order with this rating unfortunately, so i am just curious about how many orders or positive reviews will give me 5 or 4.9 plus rating?

waiting for your answers.

thankx!

Edited by pro_book_artist
  • Like 5

3 answers to this question

Hey you all! I have a query that how many orders or positive reviews i needed to turn (21star) and 3.3 rating (total, 4.9,, 4.9,,,5 star)to 5 ? I have got 27 order with this rating unfortunately, so i am just curious about how many orders or positive reviews will give me 5 or 4.9 plus rating? waiting for your answers. thankx!

• Like 3

As you would know buyer rates seller on 3 parameters for all public reviews.

To mathematically find answer to your query, what you can do is:

1. Create an excel sheet of all completed orders at your end where you have 3 columns (one for each parameter) for each order and mention the rating you received on all 3 parameters for every completed order.

2. Once you have entered the data for all completed orders - the excel sheet will show you an average for each of the 3 columns (on selection), which would match with the current ratings summary on your profile. 

3. As the final step, start adding new rows of future orders (which you expect to receive and complete with best possible ratings) and check the average after adding each row. Moment the average becomes 5.0 on each of the 3 columns - count the number of new rows of future orders you have in the sheet.   

4. The count of new rows of future orders is the number of orders you would need to complete and deliver with the best possible public ratings to achieve your goal.

PS Generally, there isn't much difference between being 4.9 or 5.0 on public ratings - if you stay focused on communicating well with your buyers and understanding + delivering what they need - ratings will take care of themselves with time. 💯

Edited by priyank_mod
  • Like 4

Why does this matter exactly? Just do your best with every buyer and your average will go up over time.

Also... WOW! I looked at your profile and the response you gave to the person who rated you lower. That is wildly unprofessional! If I were a potential buyer of children's book illustrations, there is no way I'd work with you after seeing that.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1