My Gigs are no performing well

sharibansari030

36 minutes ago, sharibansari030 said:

Hello Everyone,

I am SEO Expert , but not getting the enought order from fiver, interest people can contact me

1. If you were an actual "SEO Expert" you would know exactly how to get orders, lots of them.

2. You are definitely not a "Native/Bilingual" English speaker as you claim on your profile.

Try being honest about your qualifications, and selling something you actually know how to do.  

• Like 4
  • Up 1

4 hours ago, sharibansari030 said:

Hello Everyone,

I am google ads expert, but not getting the enought order from fiver, interest people can contact me

Same answer we gave you earlier.  If you were an ads expert you would know the answer to this, and you should not lie about your English proficiency, because you are definitely not a Native/Bilingual English speaker.  Instead of just posting the same question on multiple posts, try being honest about your qualifications.  No one will buy your services here. 

• Like 4
  • Up 2

7 hours ago, sharibansari030 said:

Hello Everyone,

I am SEO Expert , but not getting the enought order from fiver, interest people can contact me

Hello too

You are promoting yourself in a wrong category. Try "My Fiverr Gigs" category for this purpose but use your Fiverr Link there 😑

• Like 3

7 hours ago, sharibansari030 said:

can i get to know the reason behind ??

• Yes. Reason is that you have Zero Portfolio shown in your gig gallery even you have 6+ years of experience (according to your profile description). Why have not you added your previous work in gig gallery? 
  • Change your English Language settings from Native to Beginner please.
  • Use your expertise to get the orders. 

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Here are some tips:

1. Optimize your gig as per you gig title.

2. Create an attractive portfolio with eye catching visuals.

3. Offer competitive or lower pricing.

4. Promote your services over your social media accounts.

5. Utilize freelancing platforms like social groups and likewise.

6. Leverage your existing network by asking them to support you.

7. Provide exceptional customer service

• Like 5

I've taken a look at your Gigs and they seem very good. However, some of your thumbnail images have a little too much text (that's my opinion, though since I changed my pictures to make them more attractive, I've seen a rise of clicks). Of course, you can't get many clicks if you don't have many impressions, but getting more orders will boost your Gig up in the search results.

Just focus on serving the customers you have well, and their reviews will help you land more orders in the long-term.

Cheers!

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...