account disabled- id verification

sudeepta91

Question

I tried to verify my driving license and selfie but every time it said not able to verify and yesterday it said the account is disabled. I don't understand why. 
My phone has a good camera and I have seen that the ID and selfie were very clear before submitting. then why my account is temporarily disabled? 
I will lose my client if the account is not activated. 

Please help me. I do not want to lose my clients.

• Like 3

4 answers to this question

On 9/24/2023 at 5:28 PM, sudeepta91 said:

I tried to verify my driving license and selfie but every time it said not able to verify and yesterday it said the account is disabled. I don't understand why. 
My phone has a good camera and I have seen that the ID and selfie were very clear before submitting. then why my account is temporarily disabled? 

Your Fiverr profile picture should closely resemble your driver's license photo and your current appearance. Any discrepancies, such as the presence of glasses or unclear images, may lead to issues. If there is a noticeable difference between your ID card or driver's license photo and your current appearance, Fiverr may not accept it.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, maptechsnagger said:

Your Fiverr profile picture should closely resemble your driver's license photo and your current appearance. Any discrepancies, such as the presence of glasses or unclear images, may lead to issues. If there is a noticeable difference between your ID card or driver's license photo and your current appearance, Fiverr may not accept it.

On 9/24/2023 at 5:28 PM, sudeepta91 said:

Another possible reason is that you didn't have a beard when you took the ID card or driver's license photos, but now you do, and this difference may affect the verification process.

• Like 2