Problem in adding top clients

alnoorgraphics_

Question

I am a new seller and got "add top clients"  feature. I have got 5 orders on Fiverr so far, don't know who they are, (I think they are small companies) whenever I put their usernames/ company name/ website, it doesn't comes in the approved list. What should I do now and how to approve clients. I am new and know nothing about it.
I shall be very thankful to you

• Like 5
  • Up 1

2 answers to this question

19 minutes ago, alnoorgraphics_ said:

I am a new seller and got "add top clients"  feature. I have got 5 orders on Fiverr so far, don't know who they are, (I think they are small companies) whenever I put their usernames/ company name/ website, it doesn't comes in the approved list. What should I do now and how to approve clients. I am new and know nothing about it.
I shall be very thankful to you

If your client's company is not in Fiverr's system then you cannot do anything. 

Also, if you have no idea about their company name, then you can ask buyer for the information like explain them first that you have got an opportunity to add your top clients so I would like to add your company in the list. If they allow you to add it, then request them for the info like Company Name and Company Website (nothing more than that).. Afterwards, add their Fiverr Order IDs/Links if they have placed their orders to you.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

If your client's company is not in Fiverr's system then you cannot do anything. 

Also, if you have no idea about their company name, then you can ask buyer for the information like explain them first that you have got an opportunity to add your top clients so I would like to add your company in the list. If they allow you to add it, then request them for the info like Company Name and Company Website (nothing more than that).. Afterwards, add their Fiverr Order IDs/Links if they have placed their orders to you.

Thank you

• Like 3