my all gig not found in fiverr search result (Post Again)

samiul021010

Question

Hi,
I've been facing some issues for the past 3-4 Days. When I used fiverr search result option and search my gig is not showing anywhere and also not showing any page in online, offline, and Categories. I have 3 gig but same result showing in 3 gig and I have completed 30+ order in one gig last 30 days and I have got level 01 seller before some days ago. and also finished 3 in process order after this problem. still now I have not any order in my any gig. now a result my gig impression was broken-down and there are have no click and I didn't get any orders. Please expert tell me what should I do. I have already talked to Fiverr support but they said may be poor performance, Hope someone can help me.

also help can I purchase Fiverr Promote tolls.  

Thanks in advanced

Samiul

• Like 8
  • Sad 1
  • Up 1

5 answers to this question

19 hours ago, samiul021010 said:

Hi,
I've been facing some issues for the past 3-4 Days. When I used fiverr search result option and search my gig is not showing anywhere and also not showing any page in online, offline, and Categories. I have 3 gigs but same result showing in 3 gig, and I have completed 30+ order in one gig last 30 days and I have got level 01 seller before some days ago. and also finished 3 in process order after this problem. still now I have not any order in my any gig. now a result my gig impression was broken-down and there is no click, and I didn't get any orders. Please expert tell me what I should do. I have already talked to Fiverr support, but they said may be poor performance, Hope someone can help me.

also help can I purchase Fiverr Promote tolls.  

Thanks in advanced.

Samiul

Gigs can be removed from search due to poor performance. At this point, you have to wait for 5 - 6 months for your gigs to come back to life. My gigs disappeared on March and I got them this month

• Like 3

22 hours ago, samiul021010 said:

I have already talked to Fiverr support but they said may be poor performance

Fiverr Support is right because you have received 4* review 5 days ago and that buyer might have given you a negative private review as well. So your BSR is dropped. Impressions and clicks are dropping because your gigs are pushed back in the search results because of your poor performance.

You are recommended to improve your services and deliver quality work.

• Like 3