Why I go Off Line Automatically?

fakherabbas5

I am writing to express my concerns about a recurring issue I've been facing with the Fiverr mobile & Desktop app. The problem I'm encountering is that the app automatically goes offline every 10 to 15 minutes, requiring me to manually refresh it to stay online. This has been a persistent and frustrating experience that affects my ability to provide a seamless service on the platform.

The frequent disconnections disrupt my ability to maintain real-time communication with other projects. It also affects my availability to potential clients, as they may see me as offline when I'm actually available and willing to work.

These constant app disconnects are negatively impacting my productivity. Having to repeatedly refresh the app takes time away from focusing on projects and providing quality service to clients.

• Like 8

7 hours ago, fakherabbas5 said:

automatically goes offline every 10 to 15 minutes

It's normal to go offline automatically if you're not doing any activities on Fiverr 10 to 15 minutes. There's no need to worry about it, because clients on your running projects can still message you even if you're online or not. Everyone's used to it

7 hours ago, fakherabbas5 said:

It also affects my availability to potential clients

Mostly, you don't need to be online all the time to get orders. And no matter what, clients will contact you if your gig presentation is awesome.

• Like 6