Fiverr gigs disappear and didn't find on any page.

pixel_editor197

I hope all users doing well. 
As you read my topic title of Fiverr gigs disappeared and didn't find on any page. I will describe this issue in detail. I faced this issue two times. The first time I faced an issue about a de-rank account all gigs were de-rank even though I checked all of the Fiverr pages for specific gig categories. 

How gigs are ranked after de-rank?

This is a very tricky question and has many factors to involve in ranking gigs. First of all, we need to know why de-rank accounts or gigs. There are some possibilities of de-rank accounts and gigs with bad ratings, canceled orders, and reports from buyers. 

Note: My account is on level 2 and also completed the requirements for top level. I also used Fiverr promotion.

Personal Experience after de-rank account:
Luckily there were some regular clients and I got many good ratings and positive feedback from my old regular buyers. I also updated my gig with good SEO and everything which possible I did it but nothing happened. After that, I continued online on Fiverr and got more good feedback from my regular buyers.  They make a good effect on my de-rank account but it takes a minimum of 6 months to rank again on Fiverr. I was very happy to get back Fiverr promotion and appearance gigs on 1st and 2nd pages. 

But after only 7 days account was again de-rank and all gigs disappeared from the search result. It doesn't appear on any page of the specific category. Even I get many positive feedbacks and ratings and didn't get any bad feedback or ratings or anything from these seven days. 

Why this happened?

I don't know why this happened again. I hope Fiverr gives a better answer to this issue. 
I also attached screenshot one of my gig impress result. 

Gig impression.png

• Like 7
  • Sad 4

13 hours ago, pixel_editor197 said:

I hope all users doing well. 
As you read my topic title of Fiverr gigs disappeared and didn't find on any page. I will describe this issue in detail. I faced this issue two times. The first time I faced an issue about a de-rank account all gigs were de-rank even though I checked all of the Fiverr pages for specific gig categories. 

How gigs are ranked after de-rank?

This is a very tricky question and has many factors to involve in ranking gigs. First of all, we need to know why de-rank accounts or gigs. There are some possibilities of de-rank accounts and gigs with bad ratings, canceled orders, and reports from buyers. 

Note: My account is on level 2 and also completed the requirements for top level. I also used Fiverr promotion.

Personal Experience after de-rank account:
Luckily there were some regular clients and I got many good ratings and positive feedback from my old regular buyers. I also updated my gig with good SEO and everything which possible I did it but nothing happened. After that, I continued online on Fiverr and got more good feedback from my regular buyers.  They make a good effect on my de-rank account but it takes a minimum of 6 months to rank again on Fiverr. I was very happy to get back Fiverr promotion and appearance gigs on 1st and 2nd pages. 

But after only 7 days account was again de-rank and all gigs disappeared from the search result. It doesn't appear on any page of the specific category. Even I get many positive feedbacks and ratings and didn't get any bad feedback or ratings or anything from these seven days. 

Why this happened?

I don't know why this happened again. I hope Fiverr gives a better answer to this issue. 
I also attached screenshot one of my gig impress result. 

Gig impression.png

Well, it looks like you haven't heard about the Updated Fiverr Algorithm where buyers/customers rate you internally via a survey from Fiverr and then the algorithm evaluates you on that. So in your case, even though you're doing everything right publically, your buyer satisfaction score is low because of internal feedback or poor performance, not delivering on time, or a lot of revisions made by your buyers.

• Like 8

On 9/23/2023 at 1:36 AM, imamiopial said:

As far as I know,

“Gigs may be taken out of the search results due to poor performance.”

Try to get orders and wait. Usually, it gets normal after a while.

You didn't read my complete details. As I already described I get many positive feedback but problem is still there

• Like 6

On 9/23/2023 at 1:31 PM, noah_designer said:

Well, it looks like you haven't heard about the Updated Fiverr Algorithm where buyers/customers rate you internally via a survey from Fiverr and then the algorithm evaluates you on that. So in your case, even though you're doing everything right publically, your buyer satisfaction score is low because of internal feedback or poor performance, not delivering on time, or a lot of revisions made by your buyers.

As I described I didn't get any single bad feedback. 

• Like 7

9 hours ago, pixel_editor197 said:

As I described I didn't get any single bad feedback. 

Fiverr has what is called 'private feedbacks' which carries more weight than the public ratings. You never know, some clients can leave positive public feedbacks and negative private feedbacks. As already mentioned, mine took 5.5 months, so you just have to wait. PS. many sellers are facing the same

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

I facing an issue with the Fiverr promotion option. It was perfectly working but currently within a month 2 2-time Fiverr promotion eligible off and on. Even during this period, I didn't get a 4-star rating. All are 5-star and good feedback. The client also wrote he would repeat my service for the next task. Everybody can read feedback comments. 

The main issue is when it's not eligible for Fiverr promotion gigs completely disappear from Fiverr search results. 

Today I received again notification about gig's cannot be promoted anymore. 
image.png.da6333505b8cc8c8ad0db30addb6db12.png

• Like 3

I facing an issue with the Fiverr promotion option. It was perfectly working but currently within a month 2 2-time Fiverr promotion eligible off and on. Even during this period, I didn't get a 4-star rating. All are 5-star and good feedback. The client also wrote he would repeat my service for the next task. Everybody can read feedback comments. 

The main issue is when it's not eligible for Fiverr promotion gigs completely disappear from Fiverr search results. 

Today I received again notification that gigs cannot be promoted anymore. 
This is not a first-time issue. image.png.16f36effafe7c228f140ecc40d138a7b.png

• Like 9

42 minutes ago, pixel_editor197 said:

Probably your BSR is low (you might have been negative private reviews) which is why your gig promotion feature is being not eligible. 

If you have joined a Seller Plus Premium package, then discuss this issue with your Success Manager (SM). They'll guide you. 

• Like 6
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, pixel_editor197 said:

If a client's give me 5 star rating and good feedback then why client give me negative private feedback. There is no logic and also Seller Plus Premium package is not available on my profile. 

If you have a 5* public review then it does not mean that buyer has given you a positive private review too. It's different and hidden too. There is a logic which you don't know about it. 👀 But I still stand corrected! 

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...

This is the same problem with my account. I'm also a level 2 buyer and all requirements are completed for top level. 
I faced similar problems 2, 3 times even Last month I received all 5-star ratings and good feedback.  
Fiver did have any solid answer or solution.   Gig appears only 2 times in searching results 7 and 15 days. 
image.png.dee67b0f9d4b6816c00b4533dad4245f.png

• Like 3