Order Cancellation Issue

wpexpertx

Question

Hi Fiverr Team
I asked the client many times to send correct your logins but they did not send and placed the order on dispute which will cause problem on my profile, please give me a solution I have talked to the client and I can clear up my chat and I sent them screenshots but they didn't send me correct login and dispute the order plz solve this problem

Regards,
Muhammad

• Like 5

3 answers to this question

19 minutes ago, wpexpertx said:

Hi Fiverr Team
I asked the client many times to send correct your logins but they did not send and placed the order on dispute which will cause problem on my profile, please give me a solution I have talked to the client and I can clear up my chat and I sent them screenshots but they didn't send me correct login and dispute the order plz solve this problem

Regards,
Muhammad

It's really terrible when client deals like this. According to my experience, please contact with support agent of Fiverr and tell them clearly. Most important part is to take a project after getting all requirements. Don't rush to get project. Getting all requirements for the project is vital part. Hope you understand what I mean. 

• Like 2

If you've made reasonable efforts to resolve the issue with the client and they still haven't provided the necessary information, you can contact Fiverr's customer support to explain the situation and provide any evidence you have, such as screenshots of your communication. They can help mediate the dispute and ensure it doesn't negatively impact your profile if you've acted professionally and attempted to resolve the issue.

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, wpexpertx said:

Hi Fiverr Team

Regards,
Muhammad

I think you made mistake for not clearing this doubt by not Login before you tell them to accept offer or place an order..

Try and make sure you conclude and get all necessary information to start the project. 

Now you can try and talk to him on calm mode to give you admin access instead of direct login details. 

I think this will save you from cancellation. 

Thank you

• Like 3