I FINALLY GOT MY GIGS BACK VISIBLE IN SEARCH RESULTS AFTER 5 MONTHS 2 WEEKS

jones4k

Good morning.

My gigs suddenly disappeared from search on 27th March. I patiently waited and they are now back. I also got promotion feature. 

Ques what? I received two orders today. My gigs are ranked and getting good impressions. 

If you are facing the same issue, don't panic. You will get your gigs back after some time.

NEVER GIVE UP!

PS: If you want to be safe on fiverr simply avoid cancellation, let the client know the progress of their project and deliver quality work. 

2023-09-22 08_07_50-Gigs and 4 more pages - Personal - Microsoft Edge.png

2023-09-22 08_06_21-Design anime or cute twitch vtuber stream overlays by Jones4k _ Fiverr and 4 mor.png

Edited by jones4k
  • Like 9
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 1

1 hour ago, jones4k said:

Good morning.

My gigs suddenly disappeared from search on 27th March. I patiently waited and they are now back. I also got promotion feature. 

Ques what? I received two orders today. My gigs are ranked and getting good impressions. 

If you are facing the same issue, don't panic. You will get your gigs back after some time.

NEVER GIVE UP!

PS: If you want to be safe on fiverr simply avoid cancellation, let the client know the progress of their project and deliver quality work. 

2023-09-22 08_07_50-Gigs and 4 more pages - Personal - Microsoft Edge.png

2023-09-22 08_06_21-Design anime or cute twitch vtuber stream overlays by Jones4k _ Fiverr and 4 mor.png

congratulation,  my gigs are also disappeared from the search for 2 month now still not come back on search I am waiting for my gigs to come back on search

• Like 8