Can a buyer cancel The Ordre after he accepts the Delivery?

saiduradspro

Question

7 answers to this question

52 minutes ago, visualstudios said:

It's not their "right".

I get it but he asked if it can be canceled. And of course it can. It's unethical and unpleasant, but 100% possible. That's why I told him to focus on doing good work and ensuring he always listens to his clients and fulfills the requirements properly. Some people might end up finalizing an order unpleased, they rate it without knowing they can get a refund. It's very situational, but also possible for an order to be canceled, it all depends on the situation. However for a very general setting that he asked for, in some cases the order can be canceled. So even if it's fully rated and delivered, regardless of the stars, it can be canceled. I didn't have more than a couple of these, but they happened, and they were mostly from resellers trying to get their money back.  

• Like 5

1 hour ago, saiduradspro said:

Can he do this??

What is their reason for trying to cancel? I assume we are talking about the latest rating you have from your clients? The one from a month ago? Or another order?

If it's another, newer order and the buyer pressed accept, they didn't rate the order. Maybe they just accepted and waited to check the work, and now they think it's not ok. If that's the case, they can obviously cancel. Even if it's rated, there are situations where the person can go to customer support and cancel the order. Do keep in mind that if the person cancels the order, he can also leave you a rating, even if the order is canceled. 

• Like 5