Why Was My Gig Not Approved?

web_sadiaema

Question

I recently joined Fiverr as a web developer and submitted my first gig. However, it was not approved, and I'm uncertain about the reasons. As a new seller, I'm eager to align with Fiverr's standards and offer my services.

Could someone from your team please review my gig and provide feedback on why it was not approved? I'm committed to making necessary changes. Additionally, I'd appreciate an estimate of the time required for resolution.

Thank you for your assistance in this important stage of my Fiverr journey.

Best Regards 

Sadia

• Like 7

6 answers to this question

3 hours ago, web_sadiaema said:

Can you please review my gig if it's relevant to your expertise in this category?

I can't see gig in your profile.

4 hours ago, numan679 said:

There are a few reasons why your gig may not have been approved on Fiverr:

• Your gig violated Fiverr's Terms of Service or Community Standards. This includes offering services that are illegal, unethical, or harmful.
  • Your gig was low-quality or incomplete. This could include having grammatical errors, poor formatting, or a lack of detail.
  • Your gig was too similar to other gigs on Fiverr. Fiverr wants to offer its buyers a variety of unique services, so it may not approve gigs that are too similar to existing gigs.
  • Your gig title, tags, or description were not clear or informative. Buyers need to be able to quickly understand what your gig is about, so your gig title, tags, and description should be clear and concise.
  • Your gig image was low-quality or irrelevant. Your gig image is one of the first things that buyers will see, so it's important to use a high-quality image that is relevant to your gig.

and already @numan679 Mentioned the reasons. So please read carefully  @web_sadiaema and then if you feel you still need help. Contact Fiverr Support. https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets

• Like 6

On 9/20/2023 at 3:03 PM, web_sadiaema said:

I recently joined Fiverr as a web developer and submitted my first gig. However, it was not approved, and I'm uncertain about the reasons. As a new seller, I'm eager to align with Fiverr's standards and offer my services.

Could someone from your team please review my gig and provide feedback on why it was not approved? I'm committed to making necessary changes. Additionally, I'd appreciate an estimate of the time required for resolution.

Thank you for your assistance in this important stage of my Fiverr journey.

Best Regards 

Sadia

I want to help you

• Like 3