Withdrawal from disabled account

malikshzii789

Question

3 answers to this question

On 9/17/2023 at 9:40 PM, malikshzii789 said:

Can we withdraw payment which was in payment being cleared section after 90 days because my account is disabled so I'm worried about it

Fiverr will notify you via their email after 90 days that you are allowed to open your account and withdraw your funds. Before 90 days, you cannot do anything. So wait for it. 

• Like 7
  • Up 2

I received an email that states that I can withdraw my earnings as my account was previously disabled. But when i clicked the link and signed in, they say again that your account is temoporarily diabled. My account was under review and was disabled three months ago. Kindly update me about that. And my withdrawal method was not set. How to update it. Kindly inform me. Thanks

Fiverr customer support is also not responding. It's been more than 24 hours since opened the request.

I want to withdraw my earnings. thanks

Screenshot 2024-01-18 at 5.42.08 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-01-18 at 5.40.42 PM.png

• Like 3

After 90 days period, you will be able to withdraw your funds which were “Pending in clearance” and the funds which were “Available for withdrawal”.

You might be asked to complete your ID verification when withdrawing your funds. And once you are all clear you can withdraw your funds as you used to withdraw before.

And one more thing here “Your earnings are safe and you own them” so no need to be worried 🙂

• Like 3