My gigs are losing impressions and clicks (as a new seller)

rajaimran1989

I joined Fiverr about a month and a half ago. Up until last two weeks, my gig's impressions and clicks were steadily increasing, even though I haven't received any orders yet. However, starting last week, I noticed a decline in both impressions and clicks. I'm puzzled as to the reason behind this. I've already verified my profile using my UK driving license and a selfie, but the metrics continue to decline.

Additionally, about two weeks ago, two clients reached out to me (although they haven't placed orders, so my profile couldn't have been affected by ratings and reviews). However, since then, there has been no response from them. I've been consistently online from 8:00 AM to 6:30 PM UK time (BST).

Could you please provide guidance on what I can do to improve my situation? It has been approximately one and a half months since I joined Fiverr, and I have yet to receive any orders.

Capture.JPG

• Like 6

10 hours ago, rajaimran1989 said:

even though I haven't received any orders yet

10 hours ago, rajaimran1989 said:

two clients reached out to me (although they haven't placed orders

From time to time, Fiverr tries to give accounts some extra boost and we see more impressions than usual but that doesn't mean they will last forever as it is a temporary boost. In your case too, Fiverr tried to push your account to buyers, but since you couldn't confirm a deal, you're now losing that temporary boost.

• Like 6

• 4 weeks later...