Gigs are not searchable, Need experts to guide me

designfusion_co

Hey Community! Wanna share something, I got 3 order cancels and 2 negative ratings from customers in June and July and I successfully was recovered from it.. My gigs came back to searches and My main gig was ranking on first page of fiverr on many keywords like fantasy book cover, book cover design, I started also getting a good amount of orders but then I decided to decrease the prices of my gigs as I was thinking to attract more customers, After that My gigs just vanished from searches and Since then I'm not in any search, not my single gig. I contacted Customer Support and they told me everything is going fine and your gigs are searchable and fiverr algorithm is also telling me that my gigs are active and are searchable. I just want to ask what can be done with my gigs to come back to searches again. How can I recover my gigs and bring them back to searches.

Ps: Attaching a screenshot of fiverr support in which they told me everything is fine

Screenshot 2023-09-15 181213.png

• Like 13
  • Up 3

4 hours ago, designfusion_co said:

I contacted Customer Support and they told me everything is going fine and your gigs are searchable and fiverr algorithm is also telling me that my gigs are active and are searchable.

I just want to ask what can be done with my gigs to come back to searches again. How can I recover my gigs and bring them back to searches.

Ps: Attaching a screenshot of fiverr support in which they told me everything is fine

Did you even read the mail sent by Fiverr carefully? They have told you that your gig is active and can be seen on search results then what exactly do you want now? You don't have to do anything as everything has been explained in detail.

What is the status on your clicks/impressions? Also try to avoid cancellations if possible and focus on delivering quality services. 

• Like 10

You don't need an expert if you just review your profile objectively.

You had 2 very bad reviews in the last 3 months. Fiverr obviously pushed you back in search when you had a bad review. That's all there is to it. You still have gigs in search, but due to some clients leaving a bad private review, that's why you have less orders. That's the issue for most people, but they don't think that bad reviews affect them. They do, unfortunately, affect all of us and a bad review can have long term damaging effects. It can take up to half a year for those reviews to not have a negative effect anymore.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, designfusion_co said:

Hey Community! Wanna share something, I got 3 order cancels and 2 negative ratings from customers in June and July and I successfully was recovered from it.. My gigs came back to searches and My main gig was ranking on first page of fiverr on many keywords like fantasy book cover, book cover design, I started also getting a good amount of orders but then I decided to decrease the prices of my gigs as I was thinking to attract more customers, After that My gigs just vanished from searches and Since then I'm not in any search, not my single gig. I contacted Customer Support and they told me everything is going fine and your gigs are searchable and fiverr algorithm is also telling me that my gigs are active and are searchable. I just want to ask what can be done with my gigs to come back to searches again. How can I recover my gigs and bring them back to searches.

Screenshot 2023-09-15 181213.png

This is because of your bad reviews and order cancellations. Avoid order cancellation and provide with a good service of your gigs.

• Like 4

On 9/15/2023 at 9:12 AM, designfusion_co said:

I contacted Customer Support and they told me everything is going fine and your gigs are searchable and fiverr algorithm is also telling me that my gigs are active and are searchable.

How did you manage to get CS to reply in person? And it appears that, Dante showed concern and expended effort looking into your gig ranking?

Was he looking for a legitimate bug?

Edited by wayne_mt
added quote
  • Like 4

12 hours ago, designfusion_co said:

@smartdezigns Impressions and clicks are decreasing day by day and yes some of my order got cancelled but I think My profile was recovered from it as I was on first page after 2 months o deranking. Now again after price decreasing My Gigs are vanished from the fiverr searches on every keyword..

Probably it's still under-effect of those order cancellations and your BSR is low. Other reason or possibility is that other sellrrs of your same niche are performing better than you as their prices might be way higher than yours. Your gigs are removed from the search results temporarily so it might be back soon.

Anyhow, if your clicks and impressions are still dropping then you need to optimize your gigs further i.e. gig gallery, tags, gig descriptions etc.