What did you do with your first earning from Fiverr?

rafidahnaf469

8 hours ago, rafidahnaf469 said:

Must have been a relief!

......at least saved me from going into depression.

In April 2021, I had a major accident on my sports-bike and was bedridden for more than 10 months. I had lost my full-time corporate job (because I was unable to recover from the injuries and fractures for a long time) and since I was the only earning member to support my family, the wounds were kill*ng me from outside and the hospital and other bills were kill*ng me from inside.

Then Fiverr came to the rescue and my first month's income was double the salary from my corporate job and it was a life-changing opportunity for me.

• Like 10
  • Congrats! 1

On 9/12/2023 at 2:08 AM, rafidahnaf469 said:

I am interested to know how you spent the money from the first earning you got from Fiverr. 🙂

Well, this is a very interesting question. With my first 10 income on Fiverr(it is around $100)  I repaid my friend's money which I took from him for the course in digital marketing. And then my next 10 income on Fiverr (it is around $250) I invest in my web development course. 

• Like 5

12 hours ago, mahedee_hasan said:

Well, this is a very interesting question. With my first 10 income on Fiverr(it is around $100)  I repaid my friend's money which I took from him for the course in digital marketing. And then my next 10 income on Fiverr (it is around $250) I invest in my web development course. 

Which course did you take brother?

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, numan679 said:

If you'd like to respond to the question, "What did you do with your first earning from Fiverr?" you can provide an answer like this:

"My first earnings from Fiverr were important to me, and I used them wisely. I believe in financial responsibility, so I allocated a portion of my earnings to cover taxes and fees associated with freelancing income. After that, I reinvested a significant portion back into my freelance business. This included purchasing software and tools to improve my services, upgrading my home office setup, and setting aside some funds for marketing and advertising to attract more clients.

Additionally, I set aside a portion of my earnings for personal savings, as financial security is essential to me. I also treated myself to a small reward to celebrate my achievement, whether it was a nice dinner, a new book, or a day out with friends.

Overall, I aimed to strike a balance between investing in my business, saving for the future, and enjoying the rewards of my hard work. It was a meaningful step in my freelance journey, and I continue to manage my earnings in a responsible and forward-thinking manner.

Did you prompt Chat GPT for the answer? 😕

• Like 7