how i get orders on fiverr

acreative99

I don't see anything that could cause your gig not to show in search results. Success score is great, no warnings, negative labels etc. You could change your English level to basic. How about impressions, do you also see their number falling? 

• Like 26

• 3 weeks later...

I've been offering photo manipulation services on Fiverr and have received positive feedback from clients with a 5-star rating and 12 reviews. However, I've noticed a slowdown in order placements recently. I believe that optimizing my gig titles and descriptions could potentially help attract more orders.

Could you please provide me with some guidance on how to craft clear and compelling gig titles and descriptions that resonate with potential buyers and accurately convey the value of my services?

Thank you

SharedScreenshot.jpg

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am experiencing an issue with my gigs, as they are not receiving any impressions. I have a specific concern regarding a gig that has 12 reviews. I am considering editing this gig to improve its performance, but I am worried that making changes might negatively impact its current status and reviews.

Could you please advise on the following:

1. Reasons for Low Impressions: Could you provide insights into why my gigs might not be receiving impressions and any steps I can take to improve their visibility?

2. Editing a Reviewed Gig: Will editing a gig with 12 reviews affect its current ranking, reviews, or overall performance? Are there specific guidelines I should follow to ensure that editing this gig will not have a negative impact?

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Hi everyone,

I’ve recently noticed that my gig isn't getting any impressions. Despite optimizing my gig title, description, and tags, I’m still struggling to gain visibility. I've also shared my gig on social media, but it hasn’t helped much.

Could anyone provide some advice or strategies to increase impressions? Are there specific things that have worked for you in the past? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

Untitled.png

Hey, I'm also new on Fiverr but I know a bit about Keywords research. So id recommend you to have a look your gigs keywords. If you put the wright keywords in your title their is high chance to get impression. Not only this but also you can use an attractive thumbnail to attract clients attention. 

Here are few things you could add:

• Keywords Research 

• Use Video as a Thumbnail 

• FAQ ( Keywords)

• Use Keywords in your description

• Don't use any copyright sentences

• Like 2

2 hours ago, acreative99 said:

Could anyone provide some advice or strategies to increase impressions? Are there specific things that have worked for you in the past? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

• If your gig impressions are not increasing with the passage of time, then it means your gig is not performing well. Hence, you need to optimize your gigs i.e. improve gig galleries as they are not attractive.
  • Social media marketing won't help you in getting orders because your buyers are on main platform (Fiverr) so buyers will find you on their own. 
  • Do some research regarding your niche on Fiverr and observe how other sellers are offering their services.
  • You are offering unlimited revisions for $5 which is not a right thing to do. Scammers will target you the most if you do that. You can offer that later once you start getting orders and performing well.