how i get orders on fiverr

acreative99

I created my Fiverr account two months ago and completed three orders. However, one order got cancelled and since then, I haven't received any messages or orders. I tried adding gigs to my account, but it hasn't been ranking. I did SEO for it, but it still didn't work. What should I do?

• Like 26
  • Sad 10

8 hours ago, acreative99 said:

I created my Fiverr account two months ago and completed three orders. However, one order got cancelled and since then, I haven't received any messages or orders. I tried adding gigs to my account, but it hasn't been ranking. I did SEO for it, but it still didn't work. What should I do?

It's really tough to say in one word, there are several factors like depends on your gig quality, service type, pricing and others. You need to marketing your gig in social media to achieve your desire clients.

• Like 26

• 1 month later...
24 minutes ago, prodip_web said:

You have to active minimum 18 hours

This is is a waste of time. If you do not reply messages, edit/improve your gig or deliver your works, then, there is no need of staying active. Instead, use that time to learn new things or improve your skills.

Edited by michmikaia
  • Like 22
  • Up 5

On 11/3/2023 at 12:50 PM, ronichandrashil said:

you should try active 20/7 hours

WRONG! Staying active or being online does not help you at all. This myth is spread by sellers who lack knowledge about how Fiverr works.

Check what a Fiverr Staff member posted on September 25, 2023.

image.png.15aa5c5e7ff1ff6498382f58c7b62eb1.png

And another Fiverr Staff member on October 08, 2023.

image.png.361c75a41b781a65d49fbb5216f14fcc.png

• Like 20
  • Haha 3
  • Up 2

1 hour ago, acreative99 said:

Can you explain about how i get more and more orders in old buyers how i ask them. and give me advises

On Fiverr, you shouldn't reach out to promote your services to previous buyers unless you are offering them coupons (through the Seller Plus feature). Otherwise, your buyer may report you as spam.

Just give your buyers a good buying experience and they will come back to you when they are ready to buy more of your services.

You can also make sure that you have gigs set up to cater to all of your buyers' needs. Make sure these services are cross-referenced in your FAQs and feel free to advertise these services while you have an open order with your buyer. By the time you close that order, they may request to start a new order with another gig. I average 5-6 orders per customer because all of my gigs are tailored for my target clientele.

• Like 8
  • Up 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...