How can we get sells fast in fiverr?

deb_amith

18 minutes ago, deb_amith said:

How can we get sells fast in fiverr?

Yes, you should be familiar with this as a digital marketer. By the way, I'm not certain why someone would need to hire someone to set up their Google Ads. It's literally a 20-minute task, maybe watch a 2-minute YouTube tutorial to get the idea. Additionally, I'm not sure if anyone would trust their Google Ads management to random people on the internet. I suggest you offer a more niche service that isn't oversaturated or something that clients wouldn't be able to manage in their spare time.

Edited by gongor32
  • Like 17
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 2

Common sense is a useful tool. But some quick red flags for you to watch out for:

• They want you to provide them a "sample" before placing an order
  • They want you to contact them on other platforms.
  • They're impolite.
  • They have vague instructions.
  • They have bad reviews as a buyer. 
Edited by vananshar
Grammar
  • Like 8
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 3

Interacting with buyers on Fiverr is really important. Be quick and polite when you reply to messages. Make sure both you and the buyer understand what the project involves, how much it costs, and when it'll be done. Keep all your messages on Fiverr so there's a record. Update the buyer on how things are going if the project takes a while. If the buyer wants changes, be positive and do them promptly. Always deliver on time, or let the buyer know if there's a delay. Be nice and professional with all buyers, no matter how big or small the project. If there's a problem, try to solve it calmly. And, of course, follow Fiverr's rules. Doing all this will help you do well on Fiverr!

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

Instead of giving introductions, I personally prefer to stick to project-related discussions only. Whenever any buyer texts me, I just write: "Thanks for reaching out to me.....<and then project related questions>". The first 2-3 messages are very important for buyer retention, so I wouldn't want to waste them on the intro. 

Everyone's way of communication may be different but this is how I personally communicate. My introduction is already on my profile if anyone is interested, so I avoid that in inbox (unless asked by the buyer).

• Like 13
  • Up 3

How a seller should introduce themselves to buyers:

Greeting: Begin with a friendly greeting.

Name and Affiliation: Clearly state your name and your company's name.

Express Interest: Show genuine interest in the buyer's needs.

Highlight Benefits: Briefly mention the benefits of your product or service.

Offer Assistance: Let them know you're there to help and answer questions.

Contact Information: Provide your contact details for further communication.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

11 hours ago, deb_amith said:

How seller should introduce themselves to the buyers?

It's better just discussing project related after saying Hi/Hello. "You can just text, thanks for your message. Can you tell me your requirements for the project? etc. " I mean be specific. I always follow this. Client comes to freelancer for getting their solution not for wasting their time with chat.

• Like 12

Hey By deb_amith

If you want to sell fast in Fiverr you have to follow the bellow thing :
Create high-quality gigs with clear descriptions and eye-catching visuals. Use relevant keywords, offer competitive prices, and provide excellent customer service to attract and retain clients quickly on Fiverr.
I hope That if you follow it properly you will get an order from Fiverr as soon as possible.

• Like 11

11 hours ago, deb_amith said:

successful in life

Successful life isn't easy. Freelance marketplaces like Fiverr can be a great way to make money and gain experience, but they shouldn't be your sole focus in life.

we invest our time and skills into freelance marketplaces, we are essentially sharing our income with the platform. Fiverr takes 20% of every transaction. Freelance market is becoming increasingly saturated, making it more difficult for freelancers to stand out and attract clients.

If you're serious about building successful life, you need to think beyond freelancing. 🙂

• Like 4