How does match research work ?

psykkopatte

Just now, psykkopatte said:

Yes, it was briefs, and my request is quite specific so I wouldn't match fast with a lot of people.

I'm not sure what services you are looking for but on the receiving end for voice overs it isn't a fantastic feature because it doesn't require word or file count with the pricing, or the other list of potential add-ons. Overall, the sentiment about briefs I've seen is the same: mostly a miss.

I wish that I could answer the question of whether or not 'it' keeps searching for you.

• Like 4
  • Up 1

Just now, mandyzines said:

I'm not sure what services you are looking for but on the receiving end for voice overs it isn't a fantastic feature because it doesn't require word or file count with the pricing, or the other list of potential add-ons. Overall, the sentiment about briefs I've seen is the same: mostly a miss.

I wish that I could answer the question of whether or not 'it' keeps searching for you.

Okay, I was looking for a video production studio to be able to shoot 32 footages of actors walking on a green screen with green crosses for motion tracking and combine them with my 3D environnement creations like in movies for my portfolio.
So I don't know if match research keeps doing something or if it has stopped to search for sellers

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, psykkopatte said:

So I don't know if match research keeps doing something or if it has stopped to search for sellers

You could check the help here, but it isn't that specific:

https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/4415608857745-Get-matched-with-sellers

I assume it will send the brief to a few as soon as you create the brief and then not do anything more. If there are other sellers they sent the brief to originally they might still reply (unless you cancel the brief).

After you submit your brief, Fiverr will review it and make sure it complies with our Terms of Service. When approved, it will be sent to selected sellers via our smart algorithm.
We can’t provide an exact time frame for when you will receive offers, since some sellers may respond faster than others.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, uk1000 said:

You could check the help here, but it isn't that specific:

https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/4415608857745-Get-matched-with-sellers

I assume it will send the brief to a few as soon as you create the brief and then not do anything more. If there are other sellers they sent the brief to originally they might still reply (unless you cancel the brief).

Okay, I will delete and recreate to see if it confirms that it stops or not

• Like 4
  • Up 1

37 minutes ago, psykkopatte said:

to shoot 32 footages of actors walking on a green screen with green crosses for motion tracking and combine them with my 3D environnement creations like in movies for my portfolio.

You could check with CS if it's okay to use stock footage of people walking against a green screen for the gig info video to demonstrate your combining of them with your 3d background (and if that's okay with the stock footage license). That would probably be cheaper, though it might not have the green crosses on it (though if the camera is static it it might not need it).

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 2

45 minutes ago, uk1000 said:

You could check with CS if it's okay to use stock footage of people walking against a green screen for the gig info video to demonstrate your combining of them with your 3d background (and if that's okay with the stock footage license). That would probably be cheaper, though it might not have the green crosses on it (though if the camera is static it it might not need it).

There isn't what I'm looking for, it's not just a green screen but stuff like this, and I already built my 3D universes so it has to be customable
and characters need to have disguise that fit with each of my universes

image.jpeg.4ee68c29874d0ad77b03424c458634b2.jpeg

Edited by psykkopatte
  • Like 3