Hello, I have been on Fiverr platform for a long time, How can I find a genuine buyer?

gobindaroy98

"As a new seller, your gig price should be lower" I don't agree with your point, because if I keep my service charge low as a new seller, the buyer will assume - that maybe he is not good at the job, that's why he kept the service charge low. And those who have been working in fiverr for a long time will have fewer jobs.

• Like 11
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

Yes, you can use AI tools to generate Fiverr gig descriptions, but it's essential to carefully review and customize the generated content to ensure it accurately represents your services and is tailored to your target audience. AI-generated content can be a helpful starting point, but it should be personalized to reflect your unique skills and offerings. Additionally, always adhere to Fiverr's policies and guidelines when creating gig descriptions.

• Like 17
  • Up 5

15 hours ago, gobindaroy98 said:

Can I generate Fiverr gig description with AI tools?

Yes, you can but it is best if you don't. If you want to give maximum service to your customers then you should try to write the gig yourself. Now if you can't write properly then you should first list the services that you will provide. Then you give that list to AI to sort them out.

But I will tell you one thing, try to write it yourself, it will be good for you

• Like 9
  • Up 1

26 minutes ago, gobindaroy98 said:

Can I get quick orders if I share the Fiverr gig link on any social media?

Sure why not?  It's free! try it, but it will not work. Why? Because your gigs are useless for 99.9999% of the people. There isn't anyone would hire someone to create facebook business page, it's literally two click to create page. And SEO been dead for years, google doesn't operate with old SEO random key word thing, it's automated, AI does it's job. If you are website designer show some examples. 

• Like 6
  • Congrats! 1