Fiverr username and Fiverr forum username is different.

shaamim

Probably because of the underline at the end and the forum converting the username couldn't handle that properly. It's bad that it doesn't as now it will get confused with the other user on the main site that has almost the same username but doesn't have the underline at the end.

I think someone else got a "1" added to the end of their forum username that wasn't in their Fiverr username but I'm not sure why that was (but since it was so rare maybe it was something to do with the system making sure there were no duplicates).

You could ask/report it to the forum admins (or main create a support ticket for it on the main site) in case it's some bug in the way it converts the Fiverr site username to the forum one.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 2

27 minutes ago, uk1000 said:

Probably because of the underline at the end and the forum converting the username couldn't handle that properly. It's bad that it doesn't as now it will get confused with the other user on the main site that has almost the same username but doesn't have the underline at the end.

I think someone else got a "1" added to the end of their forum username that wasn't in their Fiverr username but I'm not sure why that was (but since it was so rare maybe it was something to do with the system making sure there were no duplicates).

You could ask/report it to the forum admins (or main create a support ticket for it on the main site) in case it's some bug in the way it converts the Fiverr site username to the forum one.

Thank you. i got it, what you trying to say. I will definitely reach out to support. However, it's been almost two years, and I've become used to this username. I haven't face any issues with it so far. 🙂

• Like 9