Cybersecurity

syedabid1

As a cybersecurity professional, I'd like to have access to the "cybersecurity" category for my gig. I previously used the "usertesting" tag, which doesn't accurately represent my expertise. How can I update my gig to be categorized under cybersecurity for pro members?

• Like 4

8 hours ago, syedabid1 said:

How can I update my gig to be categorized under cybersecurity for pro members?

If only Fiverr Pro sellers can create a gig there now (in programming & tech->cybersecurity) then you'd need to be a Pro verified seller. I don't know if there's still an option to apply to be a Pro verified seller but if there is then you could try that. They might have stopped the applications though and might now give the Pro badge to sellers who they think are Pro automatically (if you have fulfilled the requirements and any manual selections).

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, syedabid1 said:

I have 2 accounts and 1 has 12 orders batch level1 seller

Though until you are a Pro verified seller it doesn't seem to be possible to create a gig in that programming & tech->cybersecurity subcategory.

Also since sellers are only supposed to have one seller account it would probably be best to close one of the accounts so you don't get both deactivated by Fiverr.

See:

Multiple Accounts - To prevent fraud and abuse, users are limited to one active Fiverr account and one active Fiverr Pro account. Any additional account determined to be created to circumvent guidelines, promote competitive advantages, or mislead the Fiverr community will be disabled. Mass account creation may result in disabling of all related accounts. Note: any violations of Fiverr’s Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards is a cause for permanent suspension of all accounts.

And by "Fiverr Pro" in that quote above they're probably talking about the Fiverr Pro that used to be called Fiverr business.

And this link: https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/360050063113-How-do-I-create-a-Fiverr-account-

which says:

You may only have one seller account on Fiverr.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 3
  • Up 1

• 9 months later...

I see it's been about 9 months since you posted this, so hopefully, you've managed to sort out the right categorization for your gig by now. If not, you should definitely reach out to Fiverr support to help shift your gig into the "cybersecurity" category.
Also, since you're in the cybersecurity space, staying on top of the latest in security practices is key. You might want to check out services like amaru.co.nz for staying updated with current cybersecurity standards and even getting some external validation or certifications that can boost your gig's credibility.

Edited by jamesowsconz