Gig Impression and click good but didn’t get order. What's the reason?

s_sathi

1. Review Your Pricing: Ensure your pricing is competitive and reflects the value you offer.

2. Optimize Gig Description: Make it clear, compelling, and informative.

3. High-Quality Visuals: Use high-resolution images and videos to showcase your work.

4.  Prompt Response: Respond quickly to inquiries and messages from potential clients.

5.  Promote Your Gig: Share it on social media and consider running paid ads.

6. Build Reviews: Encourage satisfied clients to leave positive reviews.

• Like 12
  • Up 2

If you're seeing impressions but struggling to generate enough clicks, it suggests that potential buyers might not be finding your gigs enticing. To address this issue, you need to take the initiative and make the necessary improvements. Start by conducting research and analyzing successful gigs in your category to discern what makes them stand out. While drawing inspiration from Top Rated and Level-2 sellers, avoid directly copying their content.

Additionally, consider implementing the following strategies:

1.        Craft a compelling headline using competitive keywords. Keep in mind that where there's competition, there are also opportunities for work.

2.        Use five or more relevant tags as keywords to enhance discoverability.

3.        Improve the quality of your gig image to attract more clicks.

4.        Aim for an eye-catching high-quality image with dimensions of either 4000 x 2416 pixels at 72 DPI or 1280 x 769 pixels.

5.        Maximize your exposure by uploading three different gigs and optimizing them for SEO.

6.        Promote your gigs on social media platforms for effective gig marketing.

Remember, there's no need to worry. By following these steps and patiently sending offers in response to buyer requests, you'll likely see an increase in both clicks and impressions over time.

• Like 9

first of all if you want to get more order,you have to get more impression and more clicks.By publishing seo friendly gig and active on fiver you can get more impression. but if you want to get more clicks obviously your gig image should be attractive and clickable then you can get more clicks on your gig. then yoy will get more order.

• Like 7

On 9/9/2023 at 2:54 AM, s_sathi said:

Hello everyone

I'm new in fiverr. My gig impression and click good but didn’t get order yet. Give me some suggestions. 

Thank you

Can I share my gig link here? Then u guys will understand. What's the problem. 

• Like 5

On 9/9/2023 at 2:54 AM, s_sathi said:

Hello everyone

I'm new in fiverr. My gig impression and click good but didn’t get order yet. Give me some suggestions. 

Thank you

Can I post here gig link. So that you can understand what's actual problem 

• Like 4