nedahmd

What I see here is the following:

You received 7 reviews in the last 12 months.

I can see that you received 83 orders (much more than your 39 reviews). You need more good reviews so Fiverr can notice your buyers are satisfied. This is why your impressions are dropping.

Fiverr puts sellers with good sales, good performance, and a high BSR in the search results. Why should Fiverr put your low-prized gigs ($5) in the search results when you are not getting many orders with good reviews?

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, nedahmd said:

I do my best to grab buyers' attention.

Some more background information …. During my last meeting with my success manager we were talking about my repeat buyer score that was (and still is) 100. That score is very hard to get and keep. She told me to be careful with my reviews. There are repeat buyers who get lazy and don’t write any more reviews. She told me that getting reviews is very important.

• Like 3
  • Up 1

1 hour ago, filipdevaere said:

Some more background information …. During my last meeting with my success manager we were talking about my repeat buyer score that was (and still is) 100. That score is very hard to get and keep. She told me to be careful with my reviews. There are repeat buyers who get lazy and don’t write any more reviews. She told me that getting reviews is very important.

exactly! It has been my story, I got 10 orders from a client but he left me only 3 reviews. I have had many clients with the same habit. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, filipdevaere said:

You received 7 reviews in the last 12 months.

I can see that you received 83 orders (much more than your 39 reviews). You need more good reviews so Fiverr can notice your buyers are satisfied. This is why your impressions are dropping.

How can you see how many orders the OP had if they were not reviewed?

• Like 3

3 hours ago, filipdevaere said:

There are repeat buyers who get lazy and don’t write any more reviews. She told me that getting reviews is very important.

Yeah but we can't force people to leave a review... That alone can lead to a bad review if we pressure the buyers, especially those taht come back often. I have many repeat buyers that don't leave a review because they are sick and tired of Fiverr's automated system to ask for a review, so the last thing I want is to pour more hot water onto them by asking for reviews.

Edited by donnovan86
  • Like 3
  • Up 1

21 minutes ago, filipdevaere said:

It's visible for some sellers. I think Fiverr is still testing this.

Oh, I see. 

1 minute ago, donnovan86 said:

Yeah but we can't force people to leave a review... 

You are right, but my SPM said to request that they do so with every delivery. I was hesitant at first, but now I add this to the bottom of my deliveries:

It has been a pleasure working with you. After completing this order, please complete the short surveys Fiverr sends you. 

• Like 3

Just now, vickiespencer said:

It has been a pleasure working with you. After completing this order, please complete the short surveys Fiverr sends you. 

I had at least one person tell me they won't do it and I felt they were unhappy by the way they said it. Again, why would we need to force people to leave a review? Those Fiverr surveys are way way too meaningful, and I still feel that a private review has too much importance hanging on it. I know for a fact I had a lot of buyers that randomly set their stars for a public review, I can only imagine the private reviews they left. That would explain why the first half of the year I barely received any new messages from clients.

• Like 2

Just now, filipdevaere said:

I would really appreciate it if you would take the time to provide me with honest feedback on the Fiverr platform. This helps me to improve my services.

It's good!

I don't add anything, because it can easily backfire, I saw how some people reacted, so I leave it to them. I know it's important for the algorithm and stuff, but I don't feel comfortable asking people to review my work, when the platform already does that x times..

• Like 2

It is almost the same in my case too. And I try to ask for a review in very simple words so that the Fiverr or buyers don't think I am trying to manipulate or cheat in any way. I just say: I hope that I was able to achieve good working quality as per your expectations. I look forward to hearing what your thoughts will be on this project.

image.png.2161ebc38606a8458c75d2d4a57cc5df.png

• Like 3

1 hour ago, donnovan86 said:

It's good!

I don't add anything, because it can easily backfire, I saw how some people reacted, so I leave it to them. I know it's important for the algorithm and stuff, but I don't feel comfortable asking people to review my work, when the platform already does that x times..

The same, but it seems better to ask since I have many buyers who don't leave a review and it's a negstive impact on the gig ranking.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, filipdevaere said:

image.png.2f0b3172af53fe44aa301a018c1464da.png

8 hours ago, rawque_gulia said:

image.png.2161ebc38606a8458c75d2d4a57cc5df.png

8 hours ago, vickiespencer said:

Screenshot2023-09-08at11_08_51AM.png.f8e9fd91f8401eb5a3ff45e215bd73f2.png

8 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

We both are in the same boat (i.e. same Rated Order: 74%)

I'm jealous. Mine is only 62%, but at least all of them are 5* reviews. 😂

1.png.e961072bb8c8d20d847d07f6eb368b8b.png

8 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

I never request my buyers to leave reviews. They'd feel bad/odd or they might run away from me.

Same here. I never ask my buyers to leave reviews, whether public or private.

• Like 3