Does gig promotion option harm your profile?

asmastic7

i was thinking it only happened with me but when I Checked and read many topics and comments here , everyone is facing same issue.

if we go for fiverr gig promotion option and after sometimes we disqualified and the fun fact is our all gigs get disappeared from fiverr. which is wrong.

whenever i contact fiverr CS they asked me to be patient and FIVERR DOESN'T GUARANTEE VIEWS AND IMPRESSIONS.

i request fiverr or fiverr CS to look into this issue, please.

Thank you!!

Edited by asmastic7
made changes
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, asmastic7 said:

if we go for fiverr gig promotion option and after sometimes we disqualified and the fun fact is our all gigs get disappeared from fiverr. which is wrong.

not exactly, that's because of negative private feedback most likely 🙂

• Like 6

3 hours ago, cre8iveartwork said:

not exactly, that's because of negative private feedback most likely 🙂

That's what I'm thinking as well - basically, when you go down, everything goes down (you can't use promotions, impressions are cut, and maybe even other features disappear for a bit.) It's not - tied - to promotion, but it's one of the easiest ways to see what something is off because you get a notification about it. I can see why people might connect the two in their minds!

• Like 5

There are some other factors that are involved in Gig ranking. So when you are disqualified, it means you have already lost other aspects. 
Gig ranking and Promotion both have Competition as for thousands of sellers, there are limited pages so your business does matter. 
Let's say If you are not generating enough revenue with Promotions or organic gigs then you would be replaced with others who can do better. 

• Like 3

13 hours ago, saimii said:

There are some other factors that are involved in Gig ranking. So when you are disqualified, it means you have already lost other aspects. 
Gig ranking and Promotion both have Competition as for thousands of sellers, there are limited pages so your business does matter. 
Let's say If you are not generating enough revenue with Promotions or organic gigs then you would be replaced with others who can do better. 

I get one buyer her instructions Weren't clear. Also I contacted her many times she didn't response but whenever she did she talked bad. She claimed that she is youtuber so indirectly she was saying her attitude is right. 

I think that she might left a bad review privately.  😊

Otherwise my all clients are satisfied and I made sure to give 100% to them

• Like 4