Inactive Gigs not showing in MY GIGS

burnardo

Question

Having 5 active gigs I wanted to create a new one. It didn't work because the limit is 7 and I have some dead (inactive) gigs that I created long ago. I would like to delete them but I can't see them anywhere in MY GIG LIST, not in paused, denied, etc. Is there a way to see old inactive gigs that were created more than 3 months ago? Is it a bug or a feature?

• Like 8

6 answers to this question

Yes, there is a way to see old inactive gigs that were created more than 3 months ago. To do this, follow these steps:

1. Go to your Fiverr dashboard.
  2. Click on the "GIGs" tab.
  3. In the left-hand menu, click on "All Gigs".
  4. At the top of the page, click on the "Filter" button.
  5. In the "Status" dropdown menu, select "Inactive".

This will show you all of your inactive gigs, regardless of when they were created. You can then delete any gigs that you no longer want.

If you're still unable to see your inactive gigs, it's possible that they were deleted by Fiverr. Fiverr has a policy of deleting inactive gigs after a certain period of time. The exact amount of time varies, but it's typically around 6 months.

If you're sure that your inactive gigs should still be visible, you can contact Fiverr support for help.

As for whether this is a bug or a feature, it's unclear. Fiverr hasn't made any public statements about why they delete inactive gigs. However, it's possible that they do this to keep the platform organized and to make it easier for buyers to find active gigs.

• Like 8
  • Up 1

21 minutes ago, hayat_dev said:
  • Go to your Fiverr dashboard.
  • Click on the "GIGs" tab.
  • In the left-hand menu, click on "All Gigs".
  • At the top of the page, click on the "Filter" button.

Are you sure? The gigs option is in the "my business" menu now and I don't see any "all gigs" option on the left or a filter option for "inactive".

• Like 5