from many days i am getting no order

designerccc

Question

12 answers to this question

6 hours ago, designerccc said:

from many days I have been getting no orders. so, now how can I get the order again. I have 2 gigs. once is logo design and another is background removal job. my logo design gig is ranked down. how can I get rank again. everybody gives me suggetion. thanks

I think you have to make all 7 gigs in your category. They will help you to rank on different keywords 🙂

Happy earning

• Like 19

5 minutes ago, adnan_alnur said:

upload 7 gig with low competition keyword 

Terrible advice.  Better to start with 1 gig and expand later after initial success, also "low competition" means terms that no one searches for.  Please don't offer nonsense as advice.  You have been on platform for 6 months with only one sale from someone who writes like you and is no longer active. What would possibly compel you to offer advice to others? 

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 15
  • Up 1

15 hours ago, newsmike said:

also "low competition" means terms that no one searches for.  Please don't offer nonsense as advice.

It's the same advice Fiverr gives in the seller plus option that you subscribe to where they suggest to use low competition keywords in the quote below.

https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/6533842204177-Keyword-research

Low Competition
The keyword is relative to the number of searches it gets, meaning it does not appear too often in Gigs—in the other words, grab it while you can!

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 10

4 hours ago, uk1000 said:

It's the same advice Fiverr gives in the seller plus option that you subscribe to where they suggest to use low competition keywords in the quote below.

https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/6533842204177-Keyword-research

This is why they need actual experienced marketers running things, unfortunately Fiverr is run 100% by developers and interns. Have you ever attended a webinar of theirs? The advice they give to drive sales is ridiculous. 

image.thumb.png.6047c2c1cec0bab48ec17c1379fce94d.png

Low competition = less searched

Less searched = less traffic

Less traffic = "How do I rank gig?"

My favorite example is "should Starbucks drop "coffee" from SEO because it is high competition?  This sounds great in theory, but is nonsense, unless I expect people to find my Voice Over gig by typing "donuts" in the search bar. 

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 11

1 hour ago, newsmike said:

Low competition = less searched

No. It means it's less in gigs like they say (though they could be clearer when they say "The keyword is relative to the number of searches it gets, meaning it does not appear too often in Gigs", eg. if they mean it gets searched a high enough amount but there's not much competition from other gigs then it would be better if they said something like that. Yes some low competition keywords might also be less searched but that's not what they're saying.

If you think it's bad advice you could could make a site suggestion for Fiverr to change that part of the site or suggest it to CS or something.

But really it's not necessarily that low competition gigs will necessarily help more (and like I said previously you might need a high competition one too to make it clear what your gig is about eg. Logo if you gig is about logos), but it's more about the amount of buyer searches vs the amount of gigs (competition). But a lot of time it will be the lower competition gigs (less competition from other sellers) that will probably be worth creating a gig for (if someone has the skills). It's all about amount of demand from buyers and amount of competition from other gigs for it (and how evenly distributed among the gigs the buyers' orders are).

1 hour ago, newsmike said:

Less traffic = "How do I rank gig?"

The opposite really. If there's less competition from other gigs for a keyword then it will be easier to rank that keyword (have your gig show nearer page 1 for it).

eg. if I choose just a high competition keyword of "logo" ("I will create a logo for you") and the buyer searches for that and selects the logo category only then there's 269,754 services that will be in the result. It's very unlikely that a new seller will get their gig shown on page 1 of the results and there's more than 20 pages worth of results (but Fiverr only shows up to 20) so it will be unlikely to be seen at all by a buyer (if they just search for that high competition keyword of "logo" and don't filter for other things).

If the seller chose to create a gig where there were only <=95 gigs with that keyword then he then should (very likely) be on page 1 or 2 page - since there will only be 2 pages of results for it (until more gigs with that keyword are added).

In general what is likely best is how many orders (or how much profit) is the average gig getting for a keyword (and whether it's evenly distributed among the gigs).

eg. lets say an average gig with the keyword "logo" (a high competition keyword) gets 0.0001 orders per week at price $10 (lets ignore the fact that the orders won't be spread evenly across gigs).

Lets say a gig with the keywords "signature logo" (lower competition) on average gets 0.5 orders per week at price $10. Even though there will be less searches for "signature logo" compared to just "logo" the lower competition keywords (more specific) ones of "signature logo" would earn a seller creating a gig there more on average.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 7
  • Up 1

3 hours ago, uk1000 said:

No. It means it's less in gigs like they say (though they could be clearer when they say "The keyword is relative to the number of searches it gets, meaning it does not appear too often in Gigs", eg. if they mean it gets searched a high enough amount but there's not much competition from other gigs then it would be better if they said something like that. Yes some low competition keywords might also be less searched but that's not what they're saying.

If you think it's bad advice you could could make a site suggestion for Fiverr to change that part of the site or suggest it to CS or something.

But really it's not necessarily that low competition gigs will necessarily help more (and like I said previously you might need a high competition one too to make it clear what your gig is about eg. Logo if you gig is about logos), but it's more about the amount of buyer searches vs the amount of gigs (competition). But a lot of time it will be the lower competition gigs (less competition from other sellers) that will probably be worth creating a gig for (if someone has the skills). It's all about amount of demand from buyers and amount of competition from other gigs for it (and how evenly distributed among the gigs the buyers' orders are).

I feel like that concept only works well for Google search results. It does sound interesting in theory here on Fiverr, but to really succeed on Fiverr is basically to have good visibility for the main keyword you want to be found in. Of course with some exceptions, such as those that already have commanded some level of demand like minimalist logo, chibi cartoon, and other common 2 word combinations. Unfortunately, the keywords that work on Fiverr have already been established unless some new demand or trend is coming in then it would be best to hop on right away. 

• Like 7

I feel like that concept only works well for Google search results.

Though it seems to be roughly what Fiverr is offering with seller plus for keywords (for low competition ones, though not my comments about which is getting the best amount of orders per week - seller plus one seems more about search+nr of gigs that have those keywords not orders).

2 hours ago, theratypist said:

Of course with some exceptions, such as those that already have commanded some level of demand like minimalist logo, chibi cartoon, and other common 2 word combinations. Unfortunately, the keywords that work on Fiverr have already been established unless some new demand or trend is coming in then it would be best to hop on right away. 

Though there's still some keywords/keyword combinations with low competition (that might still be high enough demand by buyers) on Fiverr that could be be used.

And also there's a few subcategories or nested subcategories with not that many other gigs in (eg. business->fact checking only has about 628 active gigs which is less competition than a lot of other subcategories so it might be easier to get orders there.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 7