First Time Buyers of Services

timabernathy68

As I just purchased a video of 1 minute, the creator had asked for the " shorts" of the clips to include. As 3/4 of those were left out of the final product, I made the grave mistake of accepting. That was my mistake. I then asked the creator about and got a reply of "Its a 1 minute video". I then asked why they picked what they picked instead of using the shorts sent and was told that was our contract. As a first timer, I may be done with Fiverr. A great idea to hire people to perform things, but there's still that element of "Ive already got my money" as the "Customer Satisfaction" part of the business transaction is gone

• Like 6

@Michael_deals is stating he will add one of the ones omitted the from time, I may use again. As Im looking for a long term partner to send videos to on a regular basis and keep creating weekly highlight videos, I may have just picked the wrong person, not sure yet. At the end of the water polo season, to create a 3-4 minute highlight video. As my daughter likes to post on all the social media posts, I'm hoping she likes the short videos sent by Michael. I still think this is a great platform for services. I may just need to be more sure of whom I hire in the beginning. Stay tuned to see if the creator makes it right

• Like 6