Seeking Advice: Making Post-Delivery Changes and Resending to a Client - Possible on Fiverr?

anxii_design

Hey Fiverr Community,

I hope you're all doing well! I recently completed a project for a client, and although I put my best effort into it, I've come to realize that there are some improvements I can make to meet the client's expectations more effectively.

I want to provide the best possible service and ensure my clients are satisfied, so I'm considering making some changes and then resending the updated work to the client via the chat box. However, I'm a bit unsure about the process and whether it's allowed on Fiverr.

Has anyone here ever been in a similar situation or had experience with this? I'd love to hear your thoughts, advice, and any guidance you might have on the matter. What's the best approach to handle such situations while maintaining professionalism and adhering to Fiverr's policies?

Your insights and shared experiences would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance for your help.

• Like 6

17 minutes ago, anxii_design said:

But I delivered this logo about 1 month ago

Since it's been 1 month now, it's quite possible that the buyer has already proceeded with the Logo that you built for him earlier, and maybe already designed their Website/ Brochure/marketing materials etc. So it may not be of much use to them now after 1 month.

However, if you have already enhanced the logo, IF you want, you can do either of these 2 approaches: 

1) If you want it to do it for him for free as a goodwill gesture, you can simply send the new logo in the Inbox.

2) If you want to get paid for this new Logo, you may send a Watermarked image in the Inbox. You can mention that you are sharing this to check if he likes it or needs it. If he likes the new logo/concept, he can purchase it.

• Like 6

59 minutes ago, anxii_design said:

But I delivered this logo about 1 month ago due to lake of time I do not make a perfect concept but now I found amazing concept for my client

I didn't realize it had been that long ago. That does make a difference.

39 minutes ago, sripra9007 said:

1) If you want it to do it for him for free as a goodwill gesture, you can simply send the new logo in the Inbox.

I think I would choose this option. I would explain the circumstances, so he understands why the late and amended delivery. He may still be able to change to the new logo, depending on where he is using it.

• Like 5
  • Up 1