What should i do to make my sell?

sabina017212946

What are you doing to get sales? How many threads from top sellers and experts here have you read? (The ones from posters who actually have lots of sales, not the ones repeating 'stay online, social media' over and over again.) How much research have you done into your market, running a business, and building a brand?

• Like 13
  • Thanks 2

On 9/2/2023 at 10:05 AM, sabina017212946 said:

Almost 1 year,  i  have the fiverr account and 5 gig already i have, But no sell yet. 

2.5 months later I got my first order, but your time is too long, it may be some error.

Please check your all gigs properly. You also need to know Fiverr TOS.

On 9/4/2023 at 2:07 PM, sabina017212946 said:

I think you have to be more sincere in sending any message publicly. All the best.

• Like 10

100% right buyer satisfaction is first thing to make our service ranking high at fiverr if buyer satisfied then we get a number of orders

My suggestions is to rank your gig 

First create a good thumbnail for a gig it will increase your buyer impression with click rate at your gig

make your gig title more searchable it make your gig rank and more searchable in fiverr buyer search result

create and put very friendly content in your gig description its increase your selling rate i mean number of orders

• Like 7
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, asadul_islaam said:

If you catch a mistake you have to correct it but you don't and when someone asks a question on Fiverr forum you catch a mistake but don't correct and don't answer.

Redirecting (albeit indirectly) people to the answer (aka telling them to search the forum) is still an answer. It's not an easy 'just do this', but that's because business doesn't work that way. People need to be able to do research for themselves. It's not easy filtering useful vs. useless information out,  knowing WHAT to even search for, but it's a basic skill. 

You don't 'have' to correct someone else's mistake if you find it - many times, you CAN'T, even just because you don't offer the same services. I think this attitude is one of the issues. People expect information that will help them, but that's not how it works. I can write about what worked for me, but it's on others to PROCESS that and see what THEY can do with that to help themselves. 

On 8/31/2023 at 7:00 PM, sabina017212946 said:

How can i get my first job on fiver.

That being said, I'd love to help a little (maybe this will help!)

I had a look at your gigs - what can you do for me (or for other buyers) that programs like Canva can't? Do you provide something different? Do your designs stand out? Look around online and PRACTICE until you're a designer who'd be chosen from thousands. Develop a unique style if you haven't already. 

Getting an order isn't easy when there are 1000s of gigs like yours. 

(You also go between 'I' and 'we' in one of your gigs. Decide who's providing the services, make sure you don't accidentally mislead people into thing you are/aren't a team.)

• Like 5
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi @sabina017212946, There are 21,000+ gigs in Fiverr's marketplace offering the same graphic design services, so you'll need to find ways to make your gigs stand out from the crowd. Currently your profile, gigs, and samples look very generic so you need to sit down and figure out what your unique selling points are and how to showcase that on your profile. You should also niche down and determine who your target buyers are so that you can know how to tailor your gigs so that they are appealing to that target market. Niching down will also help to narrow down the competition for you.

Tailor your portfolio samples for that target market. When you have zero orders and zero reviews, your portfolio samples in your gig gallery will act as a business card for you and give you credibility. Make sure the samples shown in your gig video, images, and PDFs are the best you have, and are representative of what you will deliver to your customers. The more samples you have here, the better chances you have of a buyer finding a sample that they like (and want to order).

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3