Good impression, good clicks but no ORDERS why ?

zziyasheikh

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Generally, Textile Design as a category has very limited demand and it can be quite seasonal too.

For example, you might get swarmed with orders at the beginning of the design cycle i.e. Spring-Summer or Autumn-Winter seasons, but then it might be on relatively slower side for rest of the year. 

• Like 7
  • Up 3

My take:

If you're getting clicks that means your gig image is doing well. Let's see from a buyer's perspective:

I searched for your service, saw your gig image, clicked on it...!

Now, one of the first things I'd do is go through your description + pricing categories. If I like what you have written in your description & my budget aligns with your packages, I'll contact you.

So, this basically means that either they (buyers) don't like what you've written in your description or their budget doesn't align with your packages.

• Like 4
  • Up 1

7 hours ago, zziyasheikh said:

Good impressions and good clicks on my Fiverr Gig 😀

here is my link: https://www.fiverr.com/s/EgEo7gq 

Hi there, welcome to Fiverr! I recommend taking a minute to get familiar with our Forum Rules before further posting, to make sure that you avoid any violations, since this can lead to account restrictions and banning. Let me just mention that forum activity doesn't influence your performance, however, it is a great place to learn all the tips&tricks on how to make this experience amazing.

Our algorithm takes many factors into account, which means the results vary by user. Since the marketplace is ever-changing and competitive, we suggest working hard to ensure that your Gigs stand out.

As a new member, we recommend that you read through some of the previous posts, they have lots of valuable insights that will help you get started. If you would like to ask the community for suggestions on your Gig, please post in the Gig Advice section. You can also read through topics in the Tips for Sellers section which contains advice from experienced Fiverr freelancers. There are some great threads from the Fiverr community and Fiverr employees on the forum that we recommend you read:

How to be successful on Fiverr, common questions answered and a collection of great posts that helped me achieve TRS

Changes I Made to My Gig Images to Attract More Clients

Using Titles, Tags and Metadata to Optimize Your Gigs

Good luck 🍀

• Like 3
  • Up 2

@zziyasheikh There is no use of it. By posting just mere a gig link wouldn't be helpful in any manner. Its not an easy game and you need to work hard. First learn the Fiverr Platform, know the rules of forum and be active on it. Gaining organing traffic, clicks and finally the orders, takes time and efforts on your own profile and gigs.

Wish you best of Luck.

• Like 2
  • Congrats! 1