internal criteria before fiverr pro submission

lacroix88

Question

"Important note to existing Fiverr sellers:

Converting your existing Gig to a Pro Gig will be subject to Fiverr Pro team's review and approval, taking into account, the quality of your existing Gig, your communications with Buyers in connection with such Gig and any warnings or terms of service violations in connection with such Gig."

It seems that it doesn't really matter what you send, but rather the status of the account.

• Like 8

3 answers to this question

8 minutes ago, lacroix88 said:

It seems that it doesn't really matter what you send, but rather the status of the account.

What you said is valid after you become a Pro seller. At that point they choose if they want to convert your gig to a Pro one or not. Generally you have to be over $100. Most people will create new gigs, but as far as I remember you were over that pricepoint so they should convert your gig without an issue. Unless, of course, there are terms of service violations, warnings and any hidden metrics.

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

What you said is valid after you become a Pro seller. At that point they choose if they want to convert your gig to a Pro one or not. Generally you have to be over $100. Most people will create new gigs, but as far as I remember you were over that pricepoint so they should convert your gig without an issue. Unless, of course, there are terms of service violations, warnings and any hidden metrics.

I don't think this is what is written, it seems more something related to the internal stuff, such as private feedback and so on, if this were the case it would not make sense to send the documentation if at least that aspect is not covered regardless. 🙂

About  prices , I have seen pros who have made submissions that had less than 100 USD, and only some of the gig (same category) have been converted into PROs, among other things being the exact same category of service but costing one more than more, I don't see the sense for a buyer to pay for a more expensive but still the same service from the same seller.

• Like 8