How can I revive or restored my dead Levelled Fiverr Account?

kyle_knowbie

How can I revive or restored my dead Levelled Fiverr Account?.

For couples of months now. All my gigs had 0 Impression and no clicks as well, no order or contact. And Fiverr is claiming that the gig is active. But I can't find it on the search page. Should I assume that Fiverr algorithm hide my gigs?

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

59 minutes ago, kyle_knowbie said:

@smartdezigns For couples of month now. I have no impression, no orders and clicks. Can you by any chance vet my account as well. Maybe you can help me out with some tips.

Thanks

Well in your case, your gig gallery is not impressive and you need to work on it. 

According to your profile description, you have mentioned that "Am specialized in several field such as email marketing, SEO, web development, shopify exprert, web traffic, SMM, SEM, Ecommerce marketing". So have you ever tried to use these skills to get more orders or increase impressions?

Improve your services as well.

• Like 12
  • Up 1

2 hours ago, kyle_knowbie said:

Fiverr is claiming that the gig is active. But I can't find it on the search page. Should I assume that Fiverr algorithm hide my gigs?

Quote: "In the marketplace, a Gig's position is based on the seller’s performance over a set period. Gig positions are not permanent and can rotate daily."

Source: https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/360011028318-Managing-your-Gigs 

1 hour ago, kyle_knowbie said:

What can I do?

You're a marketer, according to your profile. Market yourself. 

• Like 3
  • Up 2