I am unable to get orders, could anyone please help me?

udithacreates

Guest nahid874
2 hours ago, coderlucky7 said:

If you're not getting orders on Fiverr, it could be due to a number of factors. Make sure you're marketing your gigs effectively, offering unique and high-quality services, and being active on the site. Also, check your seller rating to see if that could be affecting your orders.

The 5 cool tips to get more order on fiverr:

1. Make a Plan. Make a plan that is very important.
  2. Make your Profile look Professional.
  3. Add Mind Blowing description to your Gig.
  4. Add Videos to Your gigs.
  5. Stay Active.

Nice

3 hours ago, barsha0011 said:

Try to stay active in the Fiverr.

WRONG! Staying active or being online does not help you at all. This myth is spread by sellers who lack knowledge about how Fiverr works.

For sure, your advice is not helping your account. Your account was made in July 2022 and you still need to make your first sale on Fiverr. You tell us to stay online, but you don't stay online. Why? Is your advice not working?
image.png.e35a14c1a7e222462932ae32431a554b.png

• Like 7

On 9/1/2023 at 3:01 PM, udithacreates said:

Hi! My name is Udith, I just launched a new gig. But it is not receiving any orders. How do I get them? Does Fiverr recommend my gig to customers?

If you have just published your gig then wait for next 2-3 days and observe the status on impressions and clicks that they are increasing or dropping. If increasing then it means your gigs are being shown to buyers, if dropping then it means your gigs are not good enough to attract buyer's attention so you will have to optimize your gigs further (gig gallery and gig descriptions).

• Like 6