Your account is temporarily disabled. Please check the email we sent you explaining what happened.Your account is temporarily disabled. Please check the email we sent you explaining what happened.

zaania

Question

7 answers to this question

4 hours ago, soufianejanna said:

Wow,Could I knwo why your account was disabled and for how long?

Hi @soufianejanna,

My account was hacked in May (and the hacker withdrew all my Earnings before shutting my account down):

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/312275-yesterday-i-was-reading-that-a-number-of-fiverr-sellers-had-their-accounts-hacked-in-the-past/?do=findComment&comment=1956364

This resulted in all of my orders in queue getting canceled. Since it occurred just days before evaluation, this dropped my seller level temporarily for 6 days, until Fiverr CS could get my account back up. The hacker shut down my account with the reason of "I have multiple accounts." So I had to prove that: 1) I didn't make the request and 2) I didn't have multiple accounts. I also had to do security measures before Fiverr could restore my account fully. Luckily Fiverr covered my loss. I lost Promoted Gigs and Seller Plus for about a month and still had "additional quality metrics" affected from the shutdown (that wasn't related to my BSR) for the next 3 months. This is based on my success manager's feedback. I think my account has recovered fully since the end of August.

• Like 9
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1