auto refresher

sakib094

Question

13 answers to this question

On 1/16/2024 at 5:40 AM, afrooz_b said:

Do I just have to stare at my gig page and refresh it so my impressions increase, and that might lead to a job?

Impressions don't increase because you are online.

Staying online is a waste of time. It will not help you at all. 

• Like 33

On 1/16/2024 at 5:40 AM, afrooz_b said:

It is ridiculous that Fiverr shows you as inactive if you don't use Fiverr for 2 minutes. What should I do on Fiverr when I don't have a project? Do I just have to stare at my gig page and refresh it so my impressions increase, and that might lead to a job? This is exhausting. Using auto-refresh is time-saving and logical, but I don't know why Fiverr is against it.

Because being online does NOT matter? 
Fiverr (and many others) have confirmed it several times. Staring at the screen blankly is not helpful - the same goes for a refresher. Yes, you'll show up online, but so will 10 thousand others in your category. It just doesn't make enough of a difference to help. Working on your project and delivering something awesome every time, however, really does help. 

• Like 27

If you or someone uses an auto-refresher, it means they are trying to misrepresent themselves, and trying to cheat the Fiverr system (you are trying to portray yoursel as Online by using tools, whereas actually you are not), which is a violation.

So it's very obvious that Fiverr can take action against such users.

• Like 26
  • Up 4

On 9/1/2023 at 7:54 AM, vickiespencer said:

Many sellers have reported on the Forum of getting warnings against their accounts for using auto refreshers. 

I saw some seller they are using auto refresh with time set to 5-6 min. they are using like like 2-3 years and didn't get banned. How?

Edited by targetlead54
  • Like 17
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, afrooz_b said:

It is ridiculous that Fiverr shows you as inactive if you don't use Fiverr for 2 minutes. What should I do on Fiverr when I don't have a project? 

Work on your skills, maybe - because being online never helped anyone!! 

• Like 3

It is ridiculous that Fiverr shows you as inactive if you don't use Fiverr for 2 minutes. What should I do on Fiverr when I don't have a project? Do I just have to stare at my gig page and refresh it so my impressions increase, and that might lead to a job? This is exhausting. Using auto-refresh is time-saving and logical, but I don't know why Fiverr is against it.

• Like 3