Success Manager-- A joke?

rawque_gulia

Is it just me or is everyone else finding Success Manager completely unresponsive? I can understand some delay in email but if Success Manager is not responding at all (not even once) then how can I tolerate it. 

Although, I am a regular member of Seller Plus: Standard membership, but this was the first time I upgraded to the Premium package. The only reason was getting the Success Manager (as all other features were already there in the standard plan). I upgraded my plan on 05th Aug and it's been almost a full month now, but my Success Manager is such an unenergetic and irresponsible person that he doesn't even bother to respond even once. Every 4-5 days, I wrote him a new follow-up email but still got no response.

I have also complained to customer support twice. Each time, they said that my Success Manager is on vacation and will be back soon. The whole month has passed but his holidays are not ending, just wow!

I asked customer support to change my success manager due to the unresponsiveness and then their response was "Changing Success Managers is not a possibility at the moment. If this option does become available at some point, we will let you know."

So, basically I am paying an amount and I am not getting the facilities that I was promised. Is this not a violation of my rights? Is that not a "SCAM"? If a seller had done something like this, believe me it would have been his last day on the platform and Fiverr officials would not have thought twice before banning him permanently. What a double-standard hypocrisy in this case.

Neither am I getting the facilities I was promised, nor are they changing the Success Manager, and I am completely stuck and paying extra for nothing. Now, my question is:- Is there any way to change my Success Manager? Like, if I cancel the plan and re-subscribe next month, will I get an option to choose a new Success Manager---- or will I still be assigned the same Success Manager?

And my second question:- If I downgrade my plan to standard this month, will I still be able to attend my meeting with him on 28th Sept (as it was registered when I had premium plan) ---Or will I lose access to my meeting as well?

Edited by rawque_gulia
  • Like 9
  • Sad 2
  • Up 4

I am sorry for your experience with your success manager. My experience with both of my managers has been excellent. The weekends are the only time they have not been accessible. They have given me sound advice during difficult times with Fiverr buyers. They also have given me great advice for upgrading my gigs and profile.  Hopefully, your SSM will contact you before your meeting on September 28.

I do not have answers to your two questions. But isn't there a waiting list for success managers? If you unsubscribe, you may be waiting even longer. I am pretty sure that if you downgrade your plan, your scheduled meeting on the 28th will not happen.

• Like 7
  • Congrats! 1

I have not been lucky with SSMs - think I'm on my 4th now?

Part of the issue is that they're given over 300 sellers each to look after, which is impossible.  I, personally, have taken to writing directly to my SSM's AI - the response is quicker that way.  If yours is away and you're getting an autoresponse saying that, then wait til they get back. 

Here's a template: 

Dear [whoever]'s AI

Query:

[Ask your question here in very simple terms - no ranting, no jokes, just the question.]

Regards

And yes, there are features I signed up to, but don't have, which is mildly irritating. 

Apparently SSMs move on one way or another fairly frequently, so before you know it, you'll have a different one. 

• Like 6
  • Sad 2

7 hours ago, rawque_gulia said:

And my second question:- If I downgrade my plan to standard this month, will I still be able to attend my meeting with him on 28th Sept (as it was registered when I had premium plan) ---Or will I lose access to my meeting as well?

Well I would assume you lose access. Then again you booked it. But why book a 28th September meeting, a month away..? If anything that shows the success manager is very busy.

• Like 7

I will share my experience working with SSMs. Have worked with 3 SSMs so far since Seller Plus started. All of them were from Israel.

So far the experience has been great. Each one of them has been very supportive, very much approachable & responsive whenever I needed any assistance.

There was just 1 instance wherein my Success Manager didn't respond for several days (around ~7 days). He informed me that in Israel there is a rule that each citizen has to attend mandatory military trainings periodically, and he was out on that hence couldn't reply to emails. 

Not sure if this is the reason why your SSM isn't able to respond to you (and that's the precise reason why I mentioned "All of them were from israel"). My recommendation would be wait for few days (especially since you have already purchased the subscription). 

Edited by sripra9007
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

But why book a 28th September meeting, a month away.

This was the closest date which was possible to book in the calendar. I also checked the schedules of other success managers before booking but they all had the same situation. Almost all were booked for more than 1 month. 

14 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

shows the success manager is very busy.

Customer support told me it takes 1-2 business days to get a response and in some cases when the success manager is busy, it can take 5-6 business days. But here, I am waiting since 20+ days. No clue what's cooking in their backend!

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

why book a 28th September meeting, a month away..?

This was the closest date which was possible to book in the calendar. I also checked the schedules of other success managers but they all had the same situation. Almost all were over-booked for more than 1 month. 

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, vickiespencer said:

I am pretty sure that if you downgrade your plan, your scheduled meeting on the 28th will not happen.

In that case, I will probably stick to the same plan. Let's hope the Success Manager doesn't ghost me in the meeting like he does in emails, haha. Thanks for sharing your experience! 

• Like 4

UPDATE: After creating this topic, I received an email from Fiverr support and they have appointed me a new Success Manager and the subscription amount for the month of August has also been refunded. A very sweet gesture from the Fiverr officials! 🚀

• Like 10
  • Congrats! 3
  • Up 5

• 7 months later...
On 8/30/2023 at 2:29 PM, rawque_gulia said:

Is it just me or is everyone else finding Success Manager completely unresponsive? I can understand some delay in email but if Success Manager is not responding at all (not even once) then how can I tolerate it. 

Although, I am a regular member of Seller Plus: Standard membership, but this was the first time I upgraded to the Premium package. The only reason was getting the Success Manager (as all other features were already there in the standard plan). I upgraded my plan on 05th Aug and it's been almost a full month now, but my Success Manager is such an unenergetic and irresponsible person that he doesn't even bother to respond even once. Every 4-5 days, I wrote him a new follow-up email but still got no response.

I have also complained to customer support twice. Each time, they said that my Success Manager is on vacation and will be back soon. The whole month has passed but his holidays are not ending, just wow!

I asked customer support to change my success manager due to the unresponsiveness and then their response was "Changing Success Managers is not a possibility at the moment. If this option does become available at some point, we will let you know."

So, basically I am paying an amount and I am not getting the facilities that I was promised. Is this not a violation of my rights? Is that not a "SCAM"? If a seller had done something like this, believe me it would have been his last day on the platform and Fiverr officials would not have thought twice before banning him permanently. What a double-standard hypocrisy in this case.

Neither am I getting the facilities I was promised, nor are they changing the Success Manager, and I am completely stuck and paying extra for nothing. Now, my question is:- Is there any way to change my Success Manager? Like, if I cancel the plan and re-subscribe next month, will I get an option to choose a new Success Manager---- or will I still be assigned the same Success Manager?

Same here.